Consequences

(Thank you so much for over 100 reads

(Thank you so much for over 100 reads. Please ignore that random photo on the side, I thought I deleted it)

Being in the ring felt so exhilarating. Even though I had addressed the elephant in the room, my injury, I needed to be back in the ring.

The crowd cheered for two minutes straight as they chanted "Get well soon." Just then, Alicia's music hit and I knew something was up. I was told that this wasn't a usual segment, and I was only addressing my injury and then it'll go straight to commercials. "Well, well, well." Alicia smirked as she walked with her latest flame Brian Kendrick. "If it isn't Little Miss broken Barbie doll, Brooklyn Levya!" By this point, I was infuriated. How dare she come out here and speak to me like this. "Poor, poor Brookie, you can't even walk without using a crutch. Let's face it, you don't belong in this industry. You shouldn't have even come here tonight, because let's face it, I will make sure you don't return. And all of this bull crap about how you're recovering and going to physical therapy? Well, I as long as the WWE Universe have photographic evidence that says otherwise." I had a faint idea what she was talking about, but I didn't think she was that petty to do it. As I stared at her, infuriated with rage, the screen emerged of several photos of TJ and I from both of our Instagram accounts. "Now, unless you're physical therapy involves spreading your legs for every man that walks through your front door, I suppose you're not trying to get back in the ring, proving you don't care about returning, meaning you don't belong in the WWE." I knew this wasn't planned as senior management would've told me about these photos, so I guess I underestimated her; she was petty. "Now doll face." She smirked as she eyes me up and down. "Your little boy toy, is getting prepared for a match against my sweetheart, which means you have no backup, and well it's my time to prove once and for all; you don't belong in the WWE." I couldn't reach my crutch in time as she ran to the ring and attacked me. Kendrick was cheering her on as she dramatically increased the severity of my injury pain. Suddenly the crowd erupted in cheers but I couldn't see as to why. Then it became crystal clear; TJ had came to save me. He gave Kendrick a huge right hand before helping me get up. He placed his arm around me for support before getting my crutch.  I smiled at him as I was in far too much pain to do anything else, but as he wrapped his arms around me, he faced me and slowly kissed me, live on tv! I was confused. What was happening? We wasn't official! But as the kiss deepened, I felt my arms wrap around his waist as he cheekily swirled his tongue around my mouth. We had never been as passionate as this, but as he slowly stopped kissing me, all we could do was smile. We knew what was happening.