Greatest

(I've pulled an all nighter because that photo has took me hours to make

(I've pulled an all nighter because that photo has took me hours to make. It looks absolutely awful, but I'm proud to say that I'm dedicated to all of you!)

I was home. Being away from Codi was difficult, well it was bound to be, particularly since she was my first-born, but all of the waiting for being in the ring paid off!

Some of the girls in the locker room, primarily Alicia, was slightly aggravated that I came back and got a title opportunity the moment and the day I came back, but I'd love for them to give birth, nurse a newborn, while working hard to get in the ring, and have your husband be travelling, Long story short, it's not easy!

But I was back on the road, being in the ring, and being the best damn superstar I could be! Alexa and I were going to tear the house down at the stupidly named Great Balls of Fire, TJ was finally going one-on-one in a steel cage match against the Man with The Plan Brian Kendrick, and despite the name, I was hyped for the Pay-Per-View.

We had a live event in Toronto  before we jetted off to Japan. I had never been to Japan before, so I was more than excited to explore the culture. Codi was able to come with us as well, which meant that TJ and I were going to give her, her first ever vacation!

Once the event was over, I was so excited to get back to my baby girl. I missed her. The way her hands waved when she wanted a hug, her smile, her eyes that sparkled. She was such a beautiful little girl, mainly because she looked exactly like her daddy. Just seeing that bond TJ and Codi had made me ponder and wonder about many things, primarily about having more babies. I'd love to extend my family with TJ, and give him the son he's always wanted. But first, I need to win back MY championship. One step at a time. One baby step at a time.