22... Kunoichi Rumble!

Kushina twirled, dancing around in the wind. Pink lotus petals swirled around her as she swung her Bladed Tessen around. Her tiara began to glow a pink. Teikuya noticed she had characters (蓮花標誌) written on her left arm going down in a line that glowed pink as well.
"What's that kanji? It's in Chinese." Teikuya said.
Kushina ceased her dancing and put a hand on her hip, placed her open Tessen in front of her covering her mouth, followed by a wink.
"Correct, sweet sister" she said with a sweet chuckle. "This is the Liánhuā Biāozhí. Meaning Lotus Sign."
"Liánhuā Biāozhí? What of it? What's it's purpose, Kushina?" Teikuya asked confusingly.
"This was branded on me, thanks to King Kuan's magic. The pink lotus is my favorite flower" said Kushina. "Using the oil from a pink lotus, King Kuan infused it with his magic and injected it into my bloodstream with a syringe and needle. This grants me significant abilities that I will showcase to you while I kill you."
Kushina closed her Tessen and threw it, sticking it in the ground directly in front of Teikuya. Teikuya stepped back, startled. In an instant, Kushina twirled and disappeared within the lotus petals and swirling wind.
"Where did she go!?" Teikuya screamed.
Right in front of her, Kushina appeared out of thin air, directly next to the Tessen.
"Take this!" Kushina yelled.
Kushina turned and executed a reversed double legged kick with her hands placed on the ground, blasting Teikuya into the air. She then grabbed the Tessen and threw it upward.
"She teleported! I have to keep a sharper eye on her movements!" Teikuya thought to herself.
Teikuya delivered an Airpalm from above, sending the Tessen back down at Kushina. The Tessen was caught quickly by Kushina, but slightly cut the palm of her hand.
"Desist, Kushina!" Teikuya yelled while delivering more Airpalms from above.
Kushina, still airborne on her back and facing Teikuya, sliced through every Airpalm. The two went back and forth, falling from the air.
"Allow me to help, Lady Kushina!" Shouted Taka, as he flew through the air and tackled Teikuya.
Taka flew up higher into the air, carrying Teikuya by her ponytail beneath her.
"I'm going to break you!" Taka shouted.
Taka flung her arm upward, tossing Teikuya directly in front of her.
Teikuya met eyes wit Taka, as Taka's glare pierced her.
"Heaven's Wrath!" Taka shouted.
Taka began punching Teikuya a mass number of times in the face. The last punch was harder than the rest. Taka then grabbed Teikuya by the ponytail once more and spun, releasing her and throwing her downward out of the air.
"Bye-bye, foolish princess." Taka said with a laugh.
Teikuya screamed in pain as she plummeted down through the air.
"The wind is too intense for me to regain my balance" she thought to herself. "If only I had the ability of flight like Taka...this is going to hurt, bad!"
Teikuya finally crashed and hit the Imperial Battleground's pavilion. She crashed through it and then crashed through the battleground itself. Below, was the stone pavement of the Kujaku streets. She hit the ground hard, leaving a crater in the ground in the shape of her body. Taka flew down and grabbed Kushina by hand, carrying her down to Teikuya.
"Great job, cousin!" Kushina said, chuckling.
Once they landed, Teikuya was standing there, holding her arm.
"My arm broke from the impact... Being handicapped against these two is not good!" Teikuya thought to herself.
"Wow, I'm surprised you're still standing" Kushina said. "That fall certainly did its damage I can see."
"I won't give up...no matter what!" Teikuya shouted.
Teikuya took her tiara from her head.
"Allow me to show you a technique I read about that only my mother performed!" Teikuya shouted. "I taught myself this. Unfortunately, she was already deceased. But I will live out her legacy right here!"
Teikuya threw her tiara in front of her, hovering it over the ground.
"So what, big deal? You can float your tiara" Kushina said. "But can you do this!?"
Kushina suddenly formed a pink ball of every from her hand.
"This is the energy of the Liánhuā Biāozhí! Take this! Lotus Flower Bomb!"
Kushina threw the ball to the ground and the pink energy expanded into a swirling pink dome, stretching far out. Teikuya screamed as it engulfed her.

Teikuya could feel her skin tingling and burning

"I have to think of something! Fast! My skin feels like it's going to be pulled from my body!"
Teikuya thought to herself.
Kushina, holding Taka's hand, floated in the air.
"It's all over for her, now." Laughed Kushina.
Teikuya thought of all of her training.
"I'm not just a princess" she thought to herself. "I'm not some damsel in distress. I'm an Asayama! My parents are King Tskune and the late Queen Orihime! My bloodline is strong! I am a Kunoichi!"
Suddenly, a huge twister of wind emerged from the pink explosion.
"What!?" Kushina yelled angrily.
The energy had been blown away by the enormous twister. In the eye of the twister, was Teikuya.
"You two have underestimated me!" she screamed.
The twister pulled in anything in its path. The wind roared in the night sky.
"Agh! Just where did she get this power from!? Damn it!" Taka shouted.
Taka formed a sphere of condensed air and threw it at the twister. The twister grew larger.
"Good job, Taka!" Kushina screamed sarcastically.
Suddenly, Taka and Kushina were struck in the back. The tiara had flew and hit them, sending them directly towards the twister.
"Damn it! The tiara! It was a setup!" Kushina screamed.
Kushina and Taka were now engulfed in this twister. They swirled about, screaming. Teikuya looked at them with pure determination.
"This is the Level 7 attack significant to Aeromancers!" Teikuya shouted. "Great Rumbling Tornado!"
"Impossible! Even I haven't learned this!" Taka screamed, being thrown around vigorously.
Teikuya closed her eyes.
"Now, father. I will represent you with this next attack!" She thought to herself.
Even with one broken arm, Teikuya started moving both arms around her in every angle by using her incredible flexibility.
"My power energy...it must switch now" she said out loud. "It must be stronger. Sharper. Faster. More nimble. More focused. Focus...focus...focus...focus...focus...focus...focus...FOCUS!"
Teikuya opened her eyes and her arms moved at incredible speed all around her, even reaching behind her despite the pain she felt from her broken arm. Suddenly lightning shot from her palms in every direction her palms moved to, hitting every spot of the tornado. The tornado became wildly fused with the lightning and severely shocked Kushina and Taka with cracking force. They screamed loudly, it sounded like that could move mountains with their screams.
The lightning tornado faded as Teikuya, Kushina and Taka all fell from the sky together.
"That's it...I'm out of power energy. But...I stopped them." Teikuya thought to herself.
All three of the girls hit the ground hard. Kushina's and Taka's bodies were burned from the lightning.
"Can't...move my other arm either." Teikuya said laying there.
Her other arm had now been broken from the fall. She also noticed that her head hurt incredibly. She could see her surroundings getting blurry.
"I...I fulfilled my duty." she whispered.
Everything quickly faded to black.