16...Enter: Ryo Lan Di

Ryo stood across from his opponent, Rashaad. Rashaad is an Arabic who lives in the slums. Ryo is the total opposite. Ryo Lan Di, son of the royal King of China, Kang Lan Di. Ryo has incredible fighting skills. He has been trained in Ba Ji Quan (a form of Martial Arts) and wields arm gauntlets that carry a 15 inch blade in both. Like his father, he is a Weaponry Type of the Hidden Blade Class. The Hidden Class is a class of warriors who use a number of weapons that aren't visible to the eye. For instance, some women have been known to use the oil papered parasol which hides a blade in the handle. He relies on nothing but his ability to use his bladed gauntlets and hand to hand combat.
"Hey, what's that large capsule he's carrying on his back?" Jared asked, pointing at Rashaad.
"Looks to me like he's of the Sunakinesis Class." Natsu responded. "Sunakinesis Class is a class belonging to Earth Types. Their specialty is the ability to use sand at their own will. I'm certain that capsule is holding a large amount of sand."
"Shall we start?" Ryo said getting in his fighting stance.
"Yeah, let's go." Rashaad responded.
Rashaad made the first move by jumping high through the air and landing directly in front of Ryo. He went for a downward motioning chop to Ryo who dodged it just by slightly tilting his head to the left.
"What the-"
Ryo interrupted Rashaad by elbowing him in the face connecting beautifully. He then jumped off the ground and did a spin kick that spun Rashaad around. Ryo followed up with a back fist that to the back of Rashaad's head, which made him fall forward on his face hard. Rashaad stood up, holding his bleeding nose.
"You move fast. But can you-"
Ryo interrupted Rashaad again with a roundhouse kick to the face, followed by a running knee strike to the nose. Rashaad staggered back holding his nose as it bled more.
"Damn" he thought to himself "He broke my nose with that one. I've got to gain some distance."
Rashaad ran forward and kicked at Ryo's chest who blocked it with his arms covering his chest in an X. Rashaad used the block from Ryo to bounce off of his arms and back flip into the air, creating distance between them.
"Now's my chance!" Rashaad shouted.
Rashaad popped open the capsule and sand poured out and fell to the ground. Some of it was already being swirled in front of Rashaad by his control. Rashaad shot sand bits at Ryo from the air. Ryo revealed his blades from his arms and began swinging, cutting through every piece of sand.
"That was futile." said Ryo.
Rashaad landed from the air, staring in disbelief.
"His reflexes are incredible...I threw those at full speed!" He thought to himself.
"Alright" he says out loud. "You got through my Sand Bullets, but that's not all I have to offer."
He then formed a giant square out of the sand and levitated it above them both. Ryo dashed quickly at Rashaad, slicing at him with his arm blades. Rashaad grabbed Ryo's wrist when he thrusted forward. By pulling back hard, Rashaad made Ryo's body snap forward. With a direct hit from his fist to Ryo's chin, Ryo staggered back.
"Now's my chance!" Rashaad said to himself.
Rashaad then grabbed Ryo's wrist and threw him above him, followed by a kick that lifted Ryo even higher. He then controlled the large sand square that floated above, and dropped it down onto Ryo. As the sand square slammed into Ryo, he was sent crashing down out of the sky like a meteor.
"That can't possibly hurt him, right?" Luisa asked.
"That could potentially kill him" said Natsu. "Sand of a weight like that can crush the bones of a person on impact. Ryo needs to think of something fast."
With his back against the sand square, Ryo was pummeling down fast from the air as the sand weighed him down. Suddenly, he struggled to maneuver around the sand square. Seconds away from the ground, Ryo was atop of the sand square and jumped off of it at the perfect time. The sand square crashed onto the ground and spread out amongst the ground.
"How the hell did he do that!?" yelled Rashaad.
From the air, Ryo came diving down at Rashaad. Upon impact, Ryo grabbed Rashaad's shoulders while upside down and swung around him, attaching himself to Rashaad's back by wrapping his legs around Rashaad from behind. He leaned in and whispered "this is where you die." Rashaad suddenly became overwhelmed. Ryo drew back and drove one blade into Rashaad's side. Rashaad let out a horrific scream which his wife, Naija, did as well from the crowd. Ryo then drew back and thrusted the other arm blade into the back of Rashaad's neck. Blood spat out in the air. Jared and Luisa looked in concern.
"It is over now." Ryo said, withdrawing his blades and getting off of Rashaad's back. Rashaad fell to his knees and fell forward on his face. All he could think about is that he can't move and that he's going to die there. The blood spread on the ground. He was bleeding entirely too much.
"Someone help my husband!" Naija screamed.
The Medical Unit rushed into the scene as always and stretchered Rashaad away as Ryo stood there with no reaction. Kang peered up at King Tskune.
"You will die very soon Tskune." he laughed and said to himself.
"And the winner of this match is Ryo Lan Di!" Rika said over the speaker.
Suddenly, Kang jumped onto the battleground.
"Great work, my son." he said.
"What did that creep just say!? His son!?" Jared said.
"Of course. Why didn't I think of that" said Hanzo. "Lan Di is the last name of Kang, The King of China. I don't like this one bit."
"Hana is worried" Mai said. "She has a very strange feeling about Ryo and Kang."
"Hana's right. I have a feeling that they have something up their sleeves. You think they are targeting King Tskune?" Natsu asked.
"King Tskune is with Jin'ichi. If they try anything, Jin'ichi will protect him. As will we." Hanzo replied.
"Hey guys!" said a voice from behind them.
It was Teikuya, Rei and Taka.
"Lady Teikuya!" Hanzo, Natsu and Mai said I unison as they bowed to her.
"Nice to see you all." She said smiling.
Teikuya walked up to Jared and Luisa.
"I am so sorry about Tristin. But one thing you can count on is that Kujaku Hospital is the best place for him to be in all of Japan. They'll do their absolute best for your brother." She said.
"This tournament is scary for sure. But we'll survive this." Jared said.
Alisa grabbed Jared's hand softly and leaned her head on his shoulder.

*King Tskune and Jin'ichi*

"Look at them. Snakes" Jin'ichi said watching Kang and Ryo have conversation with Kuan. "I can't help but to think something is at work here."
"In the event of a surprise attack from them, we will battle. You and I together, Jin'ichi." King Tskune said.