10...The Tournament Begins

It is the day of the tournament. The day everyone had been waiting for. The tournament was being held in Kujaku Village for the first time. It's usually held right in Hakuchō at the Hakuchō Stadium. But this time, things changed. King Tskune said that the people of Japan wanted view the tournament in a different setting this year. King Tskune does anything for his people. Kujaku Village is one of the six villages in Japan. To get to Kujaku, you must take a boat across the Midori Ocean that sits under the Midori Bridge. Jared rode on the boat with everyone. He had never been on a boat before and was feeling a little sea sick. The Midori Ocean is a clean and pretty blue. Dolphins jumped out of the water doing turns and flips, which fascinated everyone. After the 15 minute boat ride was over, the boat docked at the Kujaku Docks.
"Alright, everyone. We have arrived. Now, to the Imperial Battleground." said King Tskune.
There were people at the docks greeting everyone with huge smiles on their face. Everyone walked under the arced entrance of Kujaku. Jared looked behind him and saw Hakuchō behind them, sitting high on vine decorated rock pillars. As everyone walked through Kujaku village, they all noticed the colorful peacocks walking around. The village was very traditional. There were dragon statues and lion dog statutes everywhere, along with ponds full of the beautiful koi fish and lilly pads. Luisa munched on her dango dumplings as she passed through the village.
"Luisa, you think you could lay off the dango while we're walking through this beautiful village? You know? Show some decorum?" Tristin said.
"You're one to talk! You're the rudest of us all, idiot! Besides, I love my sweet dango dumplings. There's nothing that can keep me from them. That's why I bought such an abundance of them!" Luisa said.
"Uncle King Tskune! It's great to see you here!" a kid said while running towards everyone.
"Koshinmaru! Great to see you pal!" King Tskune said while giving the boy a high five.
"Everyone, meet wife's nephew. Koshinmaru Kosaka."
Koshinmaru is the nephew of Kokoro. Kokoro's sister, Kayako, is his mother and they both reside in Kujaku. Koshinmaru wears a black T-shirt with gray Japanese writing on it. He also wears a black baseball cap with gray Japanese writing as well. His shorts were cloth and gray, and his sandals were black and covered his ankles. His hair was black, neck length and unkempt. He had fair skin and dark gray eyes.

"Uncle King Tskune, who's your friends?" Koshinmaru asked pointing to Jared, Tristin, Luisa and Alisa

"These are the children of two very good friends of mine. Jared Dorahatō, Tristin Dorahatō and Luisa Dorahatō. This girl is an apprentice of their mother, Alisa."
"Hey, you don't have a last name?" Koshinmaru asked Alisa.
"Of course I do, silly. My last name is-"
"Attention! Village of Kujaku!" said a interrupting female voice from the loud speakers throughout the village. "All participants in the Deathmatch  Tournament, please report to the Imperial Battleground to begin the tournament! All spectators do the same so you can be seated!"
"Well, that's our cue. We better get going, sir." Jin'ichi said.
"Me and my mom will be watching! See you guys later!" Koshinmaru said running off.

*The Imperial Battleground*

Finally, everyone had made it to The Imperial Battleground. The Imperial Battleground is a flat wooden structure that is 50 inches long and 80 inches wide with a carpeted faded purple engraved onto the surface. The carpet had oriental golden and green cloud designs along with golden dragons and other imperial designs. This was held up by thick wooden beams. A pavilion like structure surrounded the battleground. It had the same design as the battleground did. There were rows of people sitting outside if the battleground, enclosed by red wooden gates. In the middle of them was a patio like structure where King Tskune and Jin'ichi sat overlooking the battleground. There was a 50-inch screen on one of the walls.