Ch 1

I was half asleep in my bed when I heard my door open

I was half asleep in my bed when I heard my door open. Oh my goodness, I thought. Can't I have another five minutes to myself right now. But before I knew it, two enormous bodies had been thrown on top of me.

I groaned in pain. "you guys are getting too fat." I say as I Push off my two brothers, Maxwell and Joseph. "you cant keep doing this or I'm going to break a rib."

"Well, this is the first time squashing you in the new house." Max said jumping back on the edge of my bed.

Oh, I forgot we moved, wonderful... you can almost sense the joy in my voice.

"Wait what time is it, Joseph."

"Um half six I think, I don't know." He said before walking out of my room.

The wonderful aroma of our breakfast wafted into my room through the space in the door he had left open. Is that eggs, bacon, and... burnt toast?

"Do we have to go to school today Max can't you persuade mum you know she'll listen to you, You are her favourite please." I pleaded.

"Oh is that the sound of someone who's scared she'll be a loner at school because shes a freak, that's just so tragic." He shouted while flinging his hands back and frowning dramatically.

"Your gonna get wrinkles."

"Like wrinkles could hurt my looks." He said with a grin on his face as he left my room.

I rushed out of bed, disregarding the chilly prickling teasing my skin in an attempt to walk off all of my sleep. I was jumping and shaking my body as I skipped to the toilet to help me wake up. I changed into a pair of dark blue staight legged jeans, a moderate white crop top and green cardigan. Then I start tying my hair up in my usual high pony tail. I went over to my mirror, my long brown hair falling to the ends of my elbows, and smiled at myself, pleased with how I looked. For the time being, I'm not sure if I'll still be this confident when I meet my new peers for the first time.

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and eggs before following Max down to his car with Joseph rushing behind me. Thankfully we were all going to the same school. I was planning on going on my own while Max and Joseph went to the nearby all-boys school. But they had changed their mind. i know why they did but i havent the heart to actually ask. i know enough that if I did asked, they'd say it's because they want to bully me around the school. I'd never tell them it made me feel better knowing they were there if I needed them, but it did.

------------

Someone taped my shoulder as I was putting my books in my locker. When I turned around, this chick was standing in front of my face. I jumped, surprised. She began to slowly back up to study me.

Her hair was short and blond, and her eyes were dirty brown. She was about 5'4 in height. She wore ripped jeans and a crop top, which did not appear to be school appropriate.

I was getting irritated of her. Seriously, who does this? If this was a guy, I'd be freaked out.

"Um... Sorry can I help you." I asked in the most polite tone I could muster. It was too early and I was exhausted for this type of nonsense, all because of those two 'idiots' flying their fat bodies on me, isn't a good way to start the day. So if I do anything, let's say rude, I'm going to blame it on them.

"What are you wearing." She asked in a disgusting tone.

My brain seemed to have farted. I can't really process what this girl is trying to say. ive no brain power for this girls foul attempt at showing... dominance? Luckily though I didn't have to blankly stare at this girl any longer hoping she'd get the hint. The hint being "Go away" as I saw Max racing down the hallway, his timing flawless. 

"Um... one moment." i say lifting my finger to her face.

I walked past her over to my brothers direction. "Max what do you want."

"Do you hav-." But he was cut short by the girl I was just chatting to, who had rushed in front of me.

"OMG your Maxwell Sawyer it is so nice to finally meet you, how are you finding our school so far?" she asks looking up to him with eyes so big i thought they pop.

"oh um hi, yeah im finding myself settling here good, thanks for asking...?"

"Stacy." she says as she twirls a strand of hair in-between her fingers.

"thank so much for asking me Stacy." Max replies as he gives me a grin that says, 'hey you watching this, first day and this girls already chatting me up.'

"Oh not at all." doesn't take more than half a brain cell to figure out she was experiencing the new boy crush craze. On the contrary, and unfortunately for her, he has a girlfriend who attends the all-girls school where I was planning to enrol before here.

"nice, well I have to get my book off my sister so see you around." Or not.

"Oh... I had no idea the Sawyer brothers had a sister; who is she? "I think we'd get along so well, what age is she?" She inquired. she knows full well im behind her, she just dosent know its me, the sister yet. what a narcissist. 

"the little things only 16, hows your first day been so far child." he coos.

She swung her head around so quickly that if her hair had been any longer, it would have hit me in the face. But the look of surprise on her face made me pleased. I handed Max his book, and he flashed me a cheeky grin and rushed away.

what a little shit.

I turned around to get the rest of my books from my locker.

"Are you joking." she squeaks behind me.

"I wish."

"No one ever told me the Sawyer brother's had a sister." Her face was turning red.

"yet here I am, what a miracle"

"Really your related to all three of them!"

"Ya three... " i say disheartened.

________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Secret.