Heart Shaped Necklace

Start from the beginning

"Hey honeeeey." I grinned.

A smile amplified on his face, God was he beautiful. "What brings you to my humble abode, baby?"

"Dad wanted me to invite you to our party tomorrow." I replied.

Damien ran his long fingers through his hair. "Of course, what time?"

"Six—Oh, and a warning. My cousins coming over." I warned.

His eyebrows rose in confusion. "And?"

"Well she's not only a super badass, but she's beyond gorgeous, way more than Donna and—"

Damien leaned in towards my face, he was only a whisper away when he said. "When are you going to learn, I don't care if she looked hotter than Scarlett fucking Johansson, at the end of the day there's only one girl who can turn me on."

"Rihanna? She's pretty hot—"

"Roxanne Grey." He grinned, then shortened the already short distance and kissed me. "Now be-gone before your father suspects something."

"Okay, see you tomorrow." I smiled back, then backed away from him.

*****

Waking up the next morning I felt excited, Chase returned my text and said he'd definitely be coming over today. So I got my best guy-friend, my awesome cousin, and my hot-ass boyfriend coming over my house. It was both awesome and overwhelming.

Having to hide my love from everyone, and dealing with a Chase the same guy who kissed my on the cheek infront of everyone in class.

Without knocking the door to my bedroom swung open and behind it had me jump out of my bed almost immediately.

"Why aren't there any photos of me on this wall," She smiled. "I am your best friend after all."

I took no time shortening the distance between me and, "Sammie!"

"Woah," Sammie tipped over as I threw my arms around her. "Hey there baby-doll."

It felt like years since I've seen or touched her, and I couldn't help myself from prolonging a very unnecessary long hug. "Jeez I've missed you so much."

"Yeah can't help being loveable." She released me. "I missed you too."

After I freshened up, I didn't waste anytime on going straight into gossip with my other half. We were in my room most of the afternoon discussing everything we've missed out in each other's lives. Sammie transferred from her school, and is currently going to some really pricey private school. She met a couple of guys but she proudly hasn't slept with any of them.

Once I finished ranting about the vibrator she bought me, I proceeded on to talking about my relationship with Damien. Sammie interrogated me with billions of questions, especially about why we haven't sex yet and I then told her about Logan. She got furious and pissed, but more at me because I allowed it to happen. Then we went back to Damien and she calmed down.

Soon dad yelled for us to come downstairs to set-up.

After decorating a loud knock echoed through the room.

Dad opened the door and was surprised to see Chase walk through with a wrapped up plate of food in his hands. Glancing at Sammie I could quickly tell she was totally into him, and from his reaction to her he seemed to have caught interest in her as well. They both left me alone with dad in the kitchen to flirt with each other.