Chapter 31 - MEOW!

Prince's POV

Three days into our family vacation Isabella and I took the kids down to the beach early so that we'd be back up to the house by the time the girls needed their morning nap.

The boys were building a sandcastle while Isabella was under the beach tent with the girls. I had just arrived back from a short walk and asked her, "Baby girl...why don't you go cool off in the water for a bit. You've been tied up with the girls all morning."

"It's ok honey, I missed the kids."

"I insist. Go on now...shake your tushie at me while you head down to the water. Give me something to daydream about for later."

A shy smile crossed her lips as she removed her cover up and grabbed her sunglasses.

"Gimmie me some sugar?" I asked as she flitted by heading to the surf.

"How bout I shake my bag of sugar at you?" She giggled while leaning over to give me a smooch. While she did, I slipped my fingertips along her jawline and moaned at the extreme pleasure of her kiss. Upon our lips parting, "Go shake your sugar for me."

Watching her sway to the shore, God was spot on when he made a woman. I couldn't take my eyes off of Isabella. Following the curve of her hips, breasts that gently bounced with each of her steps, and that bag of sugar she shook...well that made my thumb lightly stroke myself.

Thad was apparently watching me a little too closely because he interrupted my stare. "Can you try and keep it together Dad? No one wants to see you rub your penis, except maybe Mom."

I exhaled deeply chuckling and shook my head while looking down to hide my embarrassment, "Ya caught me son...you'll understand someday when you meet the love of your life."

"Whatever Dad. I'm glad you love mom so much, but you know, tame your monster."

Choking on a sip of water, "Wha what did you say?" Feeling myself being swallowed by embarassment.

"It's cool Dad."

"It is? Why you say that?"

Thad was squinting something awful until he came to sit with me in the tent.

"Look I get it. You think Mom is a hottie, and she probably is for a woman her age, but there's no reason anyone should see you rub it out with Mr. Johnson."

Coughing again and spitting water onto the sand, "Thad where did you learn about Mr. Johnson and rubbing it out?"

"Mr. O'Malley our gym teacher. He's always yelling at boys to stop rubbing themselves during class."

"Well that's...that's just gross son. Mr. O'Malley is right."

"I get it though, you look at Mom like she's a slice."

"A slice?"

"Yeah...you look at her like she's your favorite kind of food, like a slice of Mom's homemade pizza. Courtney Ashdale at school she's a slice. Just like you love it when Mom makes homemade pizza."

"I tosseled his hair."

"Well she is a slice but I prefer to say that she is lovely."

"Dad I wouldn't exactly use the word lovely to describe pizza."

"Well...probably not Thad. Maybe that's why I sometimes call her sugar."

Since Thad and I started to talk, Bass made his way down to Isabella who was swinging him around in the water. His laugh was so high pitched and contagious that Isa was laughing loudly too.