Chapter 29 - Always Baby, Always

Isabella's POV

When we arrived in Fiji, Prince was so excited to show me around the house.

"Baby this is going to be so great. We have our own wing for our family. Michael and Sevyn have their privacy too. The nanny/tutor gives us time to ourselves and we can double date with Sevyn and Michael finally. You've been saying that you've wanted to spend some quality couple time with them. A month baby...of funky family fun, beaching, hugging and kissing, swimming [lowering his voice] maybe even some nighttime skinny dipp'in and the love we're gonna make Mmmm."

Holding and kissing my hand he was so thrilled as we turned every corner in the house.

"It's truly beautiful I love it." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

Grabbing my hands and kissing each, "Isabella..."

"What is going on with you? You're making me nervous!" I said smiling wide. "I know we have it for a whole month. It's gonna be wonderful. You did great baby." I reassured him.

"No sweet girl, it's not for the month. I'm not being completely honest."

"What?"

"I bought it."

"What?"

"I bought the house. It's ours. We can come down here whenever we want. Happy Anniversary baby!"

I know my mouth dropped open.

"I thought you have the place in Spain...I..."

"No Isabella...we...we have the place in Spain. We do. Remember everything I have is yours. All bank accounts and property are jointly owned. Back to this place though, we will be closer when we want to take a vacation over a holiday or pull the kids out of school. Plus if just the two of us want to come it's a much shorter flight."

"Aren't you happy?"

"Of course I'm happy...I'm just surprised.

"Surprised at what?"

"Well that you bought something so big without..."

"Without...talking with you? Honey this is a drop in the bucket for us. You want in on a real estate purchase? Where do you want a house? Prague? Venice? Paris? The Poconos? The North Pole? Let's do it."

He was so excited about buying this place, there was an arrogance that was making me hot. He looks so damn sexy when he's a cocky mother lover.

My hands slipped up his crisp dress shirt and rested on his collar. Closing my eyes, I took in the sounds of the ocean caressing the beach wave by wave. The fresh salt air tantalized my nostrils as I heard Prince start to hum and sway me in a sequence of steps that I'm more than happy to dance the rest of my life.

Prince's POV

Admittedly, part of my reason for having Isabella and the family down here is that Derek is being officially charged. I do not want the press hounding us nor do I want Isabella exposed to all the news reports. Keeping her focused on me and the family is all I ever want.

Standing behind her and kissing her cheek, "Do you remember dancing with me in Studio B a year ago?"

"Mmmmhhhmmm."

"How nervous we were? Damn I remember everything about that night. The way we kissed that first time. Mmmm..."

We both chuckled at the same time. "You took my breath away that night. I knew we were in for the long haul." I said while massaging her back.