Chapter 5 - Ashes

Isabella's POV

Thad was away daily at soccer camp this week so Sebastian was a bit lonely. I asked him if he'd like to be my assistant so he was busy opening the foundation donation envelopes and placing the checks in a pile.

Prince walked into the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down next to me. [soft slurp] I continued to type of my laptop but I could tell he was staring at me intently.

Isabella: What up dog?!

Prince: [snickering] Honey please...

Hey Sebastian...could you give your Mom and I a few minutes to talk?

Sebastian: Sure. Hey Mom, is it ok if I go play my drums?

Isabella: Sure lovebug.

Prince: Sebastian just make sure you close that door so you don't wake up your sisters.

Sebastian: Ok Dad! See ya!

Prince: You look so pretty today. 

Prince unclasped my hair clip and watched my hair fall. I got out of my chair and sat on Prince's lap.

Prince: [Tenderly kissing Isa's lips] Sweet girl...with Thad gone, Sebastian practicing, the girls napping and Sevyn off today don't you think you should be straddling me?

I switched positions like he suggested and very large smile came to his lips.

Prince: Mmmm that's much better. Now let me find me some sugar.

His lips graced mine and then he sat back looking into my eyes.

Prince: You know Isabella I swear your eyes are a different color of blue everyday. 

Slipping up my flowy summer dress kneading my thighs, his fingers met at my center. I'm still amazed at how just a look from him creates Niagra Falls in my panties. How can one man exude so much sexuality his entire life? Doesn't he ever run out? How am I so blessed to belong to him? Eyes remained firmly fixed on mine with a devilish grin, he simultaneously felt the center of my panties while drawing them to the side. My lips oooohhhhed and parted into a full pout as my pelvis rolled up to him.

Isabella: Oh fuck baby...

Prince: That's what I'm trying to do love. Summer... easily my favorite season as it requires so little clothing, allowing me easy access to you.

With his two hands, he tore my panties causing a whimper to escape from my lips. Moaning into my ear, he slipped two fingers into me and stroked my gspot while holding onto my hip. I tried to kiss him, but he just sat back wanting to watch which I swear made my wetness further gush. Once he felt my river flow, he perched me on the kitchen table. The sounds of his fingers plunging in and out of me, my wetness, his exploring fingers, our whispers, sighs and sweet moans of pleasure echoed off the kitchen walls until I came. And when I did...my eyes blinked and rolled to the back of my head, my pelvis pushed further onto his fingers hoping he could feel every last contraction of the joy he brought to me. Watching me in awe, my frantic husband unzipped his pants and quickly slid into me with one rough ram. I'm oh so glad I had my tubes tied when the girls were born, birth control is the last thing I want to think about when this man wants me.

Prince: This is what I want for breakfast every single day. I want you plated every fucking day. Ughhh...do you feel me?

Isabella: Oh baby the damn neighbors are feeling you.

Feeling the power of his explosion was surreal. Afterwards, he held me tightly as he tossed my panties in the trash.

Prince: Baby girl when we're just around the house I don't want you to wear panties anymore. [snickering] I need to be able to feel you and love you easily. I just can't get over how I can love you multiple times a day at my age...that's our miraculous love sweet thing. [hugging and kissing] Isabella, sometimes I feel like we're teenagers rather than middle aged.