Chapter 9 - The Baptism

Prince's POV 

"Isabella...there's one more thing..." I said.

"What?" She said.

"Poor Mina threw up from crying so much, I hate to cut our night short, but I can still hear her hollerin' in the background. Plus, I can start talking to Thomas about our next steps with these photographs," I said. Isabella's expression was more worry about Mina than these photographs, which I'm so glad we're in agreement on our approach.

The hammock was swinging so much Isa had a hard time getting out of it, which had us giggling up a storm, so I came over and helped her. Once she was to her feet, my firm grip grazed up her hips, waist, over her perky nipples to finally rest on her shoulders. Tenderly giving her lips multiple kisses I said, "I'll make tonight up to you sweet thing." Her slender fingers groped my softness which quickly responded to her touch as she replied, "I don't doubt you will." A breathy sigh and moan escaped my lips as I asked, "Will you humor me?" A quizzical look displayed on her face as she nodded yes. Continuing, I whispered in her ear, "Give me your panties. We're going home, which means you need to be more accessible to me." She sexily replied, "Go get 'em tiger." I knelt down as she pulled the hem up a bit on her already too short of dress and I eased her panties down only to be left staring at her heaven...which is really my heaven. "Pretty girl...I need more time with you tonight. If you're not too tired later..." She interrupted, "Oh...I won't be."

Locking up Jimmy's place, we were headed back to our sobbing purple girl. As soon as Mina caught a glimpse of her mommy grasping her from Rita, her quivering lips gasped in relief. As Isa walked the steps to go to the nursery, I followed.

After the scream fest, the nursery was eerily quiet as Mina sighed multiple times in anticipation of her mother. Isabella's eyes locked on mine, as she dropped the strap to her sundress, exposing her full breast. Mina immediately latched on and quieted herself except for breathy gasps and sighs emitting from crying too much. Whispering in Isabella's ear I said, "I think you're right...Mina is exactly like me because I'm completely enamoured with you as well. No one can calm or satisfy me like you can." My lips urgently took hers as my hand crept up in between her smooth tantalizing thighs until I was met with her heat and wetness reserved just for me. A whimper escaped her pouty lips as I explored my home that my hardness was denied earlier this evening. She whispered over my lips with our temporarily broken kiss, "Oooooh god...you're the only man I know that can think about sex while a woman breastfeeds." I jokingly whisper back in the deepest voice I could muster, "My purple girl cut my evening short...I need what I need and that is you."

Slowly Mina drifted off to sleep which meant it was time for me to gently burp her and put her down in her crib. While I took care of my little girl, Isabella rose from the glider and leaned over me, I gazed down her dress and faintly moaned in approval of my delicious view. She kissed and sucked the free side of my neck while Mina left out a soft burp on the other. My free hand made its way up her short dress grasping onto her firm, round behind and making my way to feel the curve of her waist. "Sweet thing...I want you so badly I could throw you down right here amidst our girls." She kissed and groped me one last time as she's slinked her way out of the room, leaving me to finish my business with Mina.

Our bedroom was dimly lit so I stopped by before heading down to talk with Thomas. She was taking off her jewelry and pulling her hair up into a clip. Slipping her onto the dressing table, her fingers travelled lovingly through my hair as my hot, eager lips brushed along her collarbone until I came to her the perfumed valley between her beautiful breasts. A knock at the door didn't disrupt my advances as I slid her dress strap off her shoulder and my slick tongue began to dally with her nipple causing her to emit a quiet sultry moan. "Yes?" I said with impatience. "Do you want to talk tonight?" Thomas asked hesitantly knowing he was interrupting a moment. "I'll be right down." I replied. Tipping her chin up so our eyes met, I kissed her fervently and said, "Stay awake and wet for me, I won't be long."