Chapter 26 - Anniversary of the Meet Cute, Part 2

Isabella's POV

What he whispered was such a beautiful thing to hear, and it actually furthered the heat between us which neither of us minded. His hunger took me to places I had never been before and I could feel his desire far beyond the love we were making.

"What do you say Isabella, just one more...for me?" Honestly I'm not sure he really thought about how complicated it would be. My age alone, possibility of complications with a baby, not to mention reversing my tubal. It was such a lovely thought though. We were so blessed with the girls and I know he sees the boys as his own.

His juicy lips were so tempting, he could make me agree to almost anything.

"Sweetness, say yes baby...I wanna...oh god Isabella."

"Prince baby...that's mmmm such a beautiful thought."

"Oh sugar it sounds like you're telling me no."

His lips made their way down my neck, coaxing me...teasing me. I held onto the iron spindles of our bed frame as he used his nose to open my blouse and gently suck on my breast.

"Wouldn't you like to have another baby with me?"

He flipped me on top and he encouraged me to grind on him. "Mmmm doesn't that feel so good Isabella? Sweet girl let me hear you scream and say yes to another baby."

He was good to broach this topic while we were together like this, making love. He knows he could get me to agree to a bank heist wearing stilletos and a feather boa in the middle of our love making. His hands firmly wrapped around my hips until he moved my hands higher on our bed frame moving me forward so that he could reach my clit.

One swipe across me and I was a goner. "Prince..."

"That's it baby...let me feel you hug me tight."

"Oh god Prince."

"Let me feel your love shower down over me."

"Pri...you feel so good."

"You know how I aim to please. How many times you gonna let Daddy bring it to you today? I think I got at least two or three more in me."

Just the thought of that made my eyes roll back and a delicious moan escape my lips. "You're trying to kill me aren't you? Die of gasms? Mmmm..."

"Tell me Isabella...let's have another baby. Tell me girl..."

He was making me buck so fast across him and his fingers were desperate to hear me cry.

"I love you so much P...oh god...ugh..."

As I felt my first thump, he paused causing my pleasure to abruptly stop.

"I'm gonna bring you to the brink and stop and start so many times that when I finally allow you to come you're going to explode."

"Oh my god...I can't do that...I need to now."

My hands slipped down to take over and take care of myself but he batted me away, wrapping my hands back around the bed spindles.

Securing his hands on my hips he swiped me directly across my clit to surely hit my gspot each time and I could hardly contain myself. This man, my husband was a sexual genius who played me like his Hohner guitar.

"Baby I'm gonna come."

"Should I let you? Not until I have my answer." He said teasingly.

He is such a sweet man and I wanted nothing more but to please him, but having another baby just wasn't the right thing for me, for us or our family.