Chapter 16 - A Day in LA

There was a rap at the accordion door. "Yes?" I called. Prince opened the door and said, "Excuse me Sevyn, I'd like to speak with my wife."

Prince's POV

"This is your captain speaking, the fasten seat belt sign has been illuminated as we are headed into some turbulence. Please take your seats immediately."

Approaching Isa I grabbed her bag and said, "Sweetheart, why don't you get buckled in and comfortable and I'll bring you the girls." Sevyn replied, "Here I'll take Bella and sit behind you it will just be easier to switch off." Isa replied, "Thanks Sevyn."

Easing down into my seat, I gave Isa's cheek a hard kiss, that received little recognition. While Mina was nursing her eyes were glued to me, her little hand grasped Isa's hair and I had to untangle her fingers. Leaning on the armrest while caressing Isa's cheek I said, "What is it with our girls wanting your pretty hair, hmmmm? Mina likes to pull it and Bella wants to chew it." Running my hand through her hair she leaned her cheek into my hand for a brief moment enjoying it, but then pulled away reaching into her purse for a hair clip.

Mmmmm...now that her hair was up, I could have better access to her ear. Once Mina was done eating I asked, "Michael would you mind taking Mina and giving Isa and me a minute?" "Absolutely...I love being Mina's new boy toy!" Michael replied laughing.

As I sat down, Isabella was sliding clear gloss onto her already velvety lips. Watching her lips press together made me ache to kiss her but I didn't know if she would permit that just yet. I politely asked, "May I have some of that gloss?" When Isa handed me the tube I shook my head, smirked and whispered, "Not like that sweet girl." Resting my eyes on her lips, she tipped her head downward showing a slow growing blush. My hot lips and tongue softly kissed her ear as I whispered, "Baby girl I love you...and...I've been behaving badly. As a matter of fact, like a damn fool." I pushed the armrest up between us, unbelted my seatbelt and scooted myself to her. She quietly protested, "Prince you're suppose to have your seatbelt fastened."

I respectfully hushed her and ghosted my lips along her neck while whispering, "Remember the first time we were together Isabella? I always asked permission first. I asked permission to touch you. [kissing her cheek] Mmmm...and then I asked if I could adore you? Do you remember what adore means?" [kissing her cheek] I could feel the heat rising between us. "I'll ask you again Isabella, can I have some of that gloss baby? "With just enough pressure I pressed my lips to her neck allowing my tongue to lightly lick and kiss until I heard a slow but steady exhale from her slightly parted pout. Trailing my lips from her neck to her cheek, she cautiously turned her head to me and our eyes met. She was so hestitant which made me a little sad so I tried to add a little bit of humor with a slight smile, "My lips are so dry sweet girl."

Millimeters apart from her lips, sudden turbulence rocked the plane forcing her into my arms due to her loose seatbelt. During the jostling, my left arm wrapped around her waist as the right hand took her jawline and my lips kissed her hard and she responded, but it was short lived. Pulling back with heavy eyes and a lip smack she said, "I need to feed Bella." Bella was soon in her arms. She quickly opened her bra to Bella whose mouth was anxiously waiting to attach. I'm not sure I've got her completely turned around, but at least I've made some headway.

Breastfeeding has always made Isabella very sleepy. I remember reading about that in the What to Expect When You are Expecting book. As soon as Bella was finished, I reclined Isa's seat a bit and the three of us took a nap. Prior to nodding off with Bella on my chest, I clasped Isabella's hand in mine and rested my leg next to hers.

When I woke, Isa was still sleeping and I wanted that to continue since she was exhausted from my three weeks of studio time and Sevyn's hiatus with her mother.