Chapter 6 - The Voicemail

Isabella POV

Chandler stood in the nursery doorway watching me breastfeed Sebastian. His wavy brown locks blew in the open window's breeze as he smiled sweetly watching Sebastian suckle furiously. My voice bounced off the yellow walls as I asked him to come sit with me and keep me company. He emitted a muffled, jovial laugh, which evolved to more of a ridiculing sound, that permeated through the room making me wonder why he kept his distance. Without a sound, Elizabeth suddenly appeared next to him, kissing his cheek and then moving in for a more passionate kiss. Chandler pushed her up against the doorframe and their erotic moans became increasingly loud. A screamed released from my lips and soared around the room and eventually out the open window. I awoke with a shot up in bed, sweating and panting.

Prince had his arms around me, "Baby, are you ok? Looks like you had a nightmare. You and Sebastian are having a tough time tonight with your bad dreams." Easing out of bed, I entered  the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Looking in the mirror and back down to the running water in the sink I just couldn't grasp how three years of my life was a total lie. Knowing that I promised Prince this was over, I had to somehow put this behind me, it cannot affect my current relationship...but how? How do I move on after hearing such startling news? She was pregnant? Chandler was planning to up and leave Thad, me and Sebastian once he was born? Oh gosh, maybe she wasn't even pregnant. Maybe she said all of those things just to be hurtful. Perhaps she's jealous that I met Prince, that I remarried and have kids. As far as I know she isn't seeing anyone. Quickly blowing my nose and washing my hands I made my way back to our bed.

"Since I'm already up, I think I'll just go for a quick walk around the lake." I said. Prince replied, "Baby...it's 5 a.m. It's too dark out I don't want you to go by yourself when it's not light out. Plus, don't you want empty breasts before you go and exercise?" I felt lost at the moment. "Come here sweet girl. Isabella, look...I'm no fool. I know that the last 24 hours has put you in a tailspin. I know that I said that you need to put this behind you, but maybe I was asking too much about someone that you've known over half of your life. Promise me this though, I don't want it to affect us baby. I'm here for you, but I don't want it to consume you that you aren't looking at what is right in front of you." I replied, "How could I not see what was right in front of me? You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, along with the children. My problem is...I just keep reviewing the last three years of my marriage to Chandler and think, did I turn a blind eye? How did I not know he was seeing someone FOR THREE YEARS? Or did I and choose to ignore it? I don't think I ignored it. And...I'm worried, how did I not know that Chandler was unhappy and would I notice if you were unhappy? Would you tell me? Or would you just go have an affair, wake up one day and start preparing your exit strategy?"

As soon as the word strategy left my lips, Prince's hazel eyes narrowed. At a dizzying pace he gripped and pulled my thighs toward him causing me to fall back onto our bed hard. He was breathing heavily and his heart raced wildly against my nightgown covered breasts. What I said upset him and he was determined to eradicate the thoughts I had uttered. Cradling my face with his hands, his full rounded lips pressed against mine ferociously as he began to speak, "I going to start telling you what you are to think about instead of these ludicrous ideas you just spewed. I want you to think about the day we danced and kissed in Studio B."

In one swoop he pulled me to him and lifted my nightgown over my head. My hair fell around my shoulders and he ran his fingers through it, supporting the back of my head while aggressively snatching another kiss, seizing my mouth with his warm, skillful tongue. While intoxicatingly distracted by his kiss, his other hand coaxed my legs apart gliding across my wetness, us both exclaiming different pleasures - mine because of his touch, his due the love of my wet abundance.