Chapter 13 - The Closing of a Chapter

Isabella's POV

Tonight is my foundation going away party and Prince is so excited to put this chapter of my life to bed and so am I. The executive director was a good pick and I agreed to stay on as a consultant for 12 months to help in the transition.

This morning we're meeting with the P.I., who Prince now hates and calls Bosley from Charlie's Angel's. I'm not sure Thomas is pleased with this nickname as he seems to be taking it personally...like he made a bad decision hiring him. I'm bracing myself as to what we're going to find out. I'd just assume put all the pictures, John and Elizabeth to bed and get back to formulating my new life with my family.

Prince was up early and working in his office. Throwing an egg bake and potatoes together, once in the oven, I let Sevyn know so she could take it out when the timer buzzed. I made my way to Prince's office. Standing in the doorway I couldn't help but admire his handsomeness with those dark black glasses he wears. He's just stunning in them. "Morning baby." I said. A sub-smile graced his full lips as he tossed the glasses onto his desk and motioned me to come here.

Setting a fresh cup of coffee on his desk, I adjusted the shutter so the sun wasn't shining in his face as much. He said, "Thanks baby. How's my queen this morning?" He patted his thighs and took my hands pulling me to him, inviting me to sit on his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands cupped my face for a morning kiss. "Thanks for bringing me coffee. [taking a sip] Oh my this is delicious, what did you do different?" I replied, "Sevyn said the key to a delicious cup of coffee all in the water. She uses Fiji water, so I gave it a whirl." He muttered in a huff, "Sevyn...huh."

Perplexed as to what's happened between these two I finally asked, "Why are you two so at each other these days, it's been almost two weeks? I thought that whole disagreement was put to bed. Every time we're in a room together it's like an episode of Dynasty with Krystal and Alexis Carrington." Prince quipped, "I just still didn't like how sensitive she was to my advice yet she's telling me where I should or shouldn't love my wife and I'm suppose to take it. This is my house damnit and..."

As Prince continued to vent, he was oblivious to my movements around the room as he was too focused on being perturbed. I shut and locked his office door. He was still going on and on about how he's the man of this house, her employer and that she shouldn't feel so bold as to tell him what to do. In between his gripes I reassured and agreed with him. "I know honey...it does seem a bit unfair." He was so fired up that he didn't notice at first that I had unzipped his pants and pulled my dress up a bit, but when I straddled him it was like his sex radar went off.

"Isabella...baby...whaaaa," he couldn't finish. I said, "You feel Sevyn disrespects you?" He nodded his head and licked his lips. His mouth dropped open in a gasp as his eyes rolled back in his head all as I eased down onto his hardness. I whispered, "I respect you." He breathily replied while grabbing my ass, "Oh sugar I know you do. Fuck baby...mmm good morning to you. Why am I wasting my time being angry about Sevyn when...oh god...I have beautiful you giving me a howdy do." My lips sought his as I untied my wrap dress and continuously rolled my hips. "Shit Isa...you feel like heaven."

His eager hands popped my bra and I reveled in my success at easing his tension and distracting him from his momentary disdain of Sevyn. While my hips continued to roll he kissed my breasts until my man couldn't stand it anymore. Slipping my dress and bra off my shoulders Prince said, "I'll miss how easily I can get you naked when the cooler temperatures arrive." Holding himself inside me, he suddenly rose and carried me over to his small conference table where he sat me down lovingly. That tenderness abruptly ended as his thrusts became harsh, which was an incredible turn on. He grunted, "Uhhh...you feel so damn good baby. I love you...mmmm...damn honey we are so good together." I was so close, listening to his voice is so arousing. I said, "Oh baby...harder...faster you feel so good...uhhh..."