Chapter 14 - Trip to Nordstrom's

Prince's POV

It's been a couple of days since the foundation party and I can tell that Isa is so much more relaxed now that the foundation is wrapped up. Her being on a consultative basis with them will really only being via telephone so she should be very minimally involved.

I walked into the laundry room and there was my beauty folding her delicates.

Isabella: Honey...have you seen any black lace panties? They went in the washer and dryer, but now that I'm folding this small load they're gone.

Prince: [laughing] Mama don't look at me...are you insinuating that I would wear those? Honey I wore lace in the 80s, not now, and I never wore lace panties. Should we dub this the great panty caper? I know where you should check...have you checked with Sevyn? Perhaps she's wearing them.

Isabella: [slaps me with a bra] Don't be gross. That's not funny. You don't know if their romance woes are affecting their marriage, it's kind of sad. You should have more empathy for Sevyn and Michael.

Prince: Baby I'm a very thoughtful man...you know that. If they're having problems in their marriage I do feel bad for them. Personally, I think I gave her some sound advice. But you know what? [grabbing her around her waist and giving slow pecks on her neck] I know two people that are NOT having any issues in the bedroom. [boosting her on top of the dryer]

Isabella: Prince I'm almost finished with the laundry, then I need to feed the girls, make a grocery list for Beth and then I...

Prince: [kisses Isabella] Who the hell is Beth?

Isabella: Beth is our girl Friday. She runs errands, groceries being one of them, since I can't leave the house anymore. You've made me a shut in that can't come and go as I please unless you're with me or one of your other henchmen. [laughing] I know you're not going to go to the grocery store with me. I can't even imagine you in the health and beauty aisle. So...back to my list...I...

Prince: It sounds to me like someone isn't putting us first. Remember the night I proposed...we ate at Cafe 128 and said we'd always put one another first.

My hands firmly grabbed her thighs and I sparked a deep moan from her sweet lips. She replied, "I do remember that night." In unison we sarcastically said, "Happy parents means happy children."

A pile of clean pillows laid on top of the folding counter and I placed one vertically behind her back. Fingers danced up her dress to find..."Panties??!! Isabella Marie Nelson...love of my life, queen of the manor...mother of my children...why do you have panties on?!" Isabella replied, "It slipped my mind. Call it habit to wear panties for the past 44 years of my life." I replied, "Do I need to tie a little string around a finger of yours so that you forget me not? You're a bad, [kissing] bad [kissing] girl for not remembering. Are they at least pretty ones?"

Crouching below, inching my way up her thighs with my soft lips I found purple, sheer panties. "At least they are the right color, I'll think about giving you a free pass." Isa replied, "After all I went through to have those baby girls of yours...all the morning sickness, weight gain, surgery?" I replied, "Really? You're going to pull the childbirth card on me? Demure eyes and pouty lips persuaded a devilish smile to curve on my lips. 

Easing sideways under her panties my fingers slipped tenderly across her heat. Isabella quietly said, "Oh baby here...in the laundry room? Sevyn's here, we don't need anymore trouble." I slid the laundry room pocket door shut and locked it. Isa swallowed and said, "This morning is moving a bit fast for me." I replied, "Why baby girl what's the matter? Is this all because you can't find those panties?" She said, "No, not at all. I'm not sure. I just feel kinda out of sorts this morning...just off." Her fragrant, freshly showered skin tantalized my nose as I seductively said, "Then let Daddy put you back on track."