Chapter 4 - Love You So Good

Since it was Friday after 4 p.m. and summer, Paisley Park was deserted. After parking, I quickly made my way over to Isabella's side of the car and held my hand out for her to grasp. She wasn't budging. My Isa can be fiery...but I don't like it when it's directed at me, I prefer that be reserved for me in the bedroom. This whole situation has broke my heart because she thinks there could ever be someone else. Although in hindsight, I can understand why her mind went there with what I said and my prior reputation with women. I should never have said anything about other women. Her postpartum hormones are also running high, having had major surgery, two babies, is the the major food source for our girls and sleep deprivation means there's a lot going on in that amazing body of hers.

I knelt down by the car door opening so that I could see her face and said, "Isabella...I want to fix this. Let me fix this." Releasing a quiet and tearful sigh, she got out of the car without the assistance of my hand; once more providing the message that she didn't need me. The fact is, I need her and I recognized that right after I met her. Reluctantly she allowed me to intertwine my hand with hers. I sensed she might be softening a bit as her grasp onto my hand became stronger as I unlocked the door to Paisley and led her inside.

Once the door was locked, I led her upstairs to our bedroom. She quietly said, "Prince I can't be with you like this, I have to tell you..." Cutting her off and pulling her to me I whispered, "Shhhh baby...I'm the only one allowed to talk. I need all of your focus to be on hearing me, with your ears, your eyes, your lips...every part of your body. Listen to what my words, my touch and my love say to you." 

Gently and slowly I lifted her chin with the tip of my finger until her eyes locked with mine. I was taking my time, we haven't been together in six weeks, and I wanted her to relax and absorb my tenderness and my every apologetic gesture. My heart felt heavy and as my eyes glanced at her lips, they were full, slightly parted and pouty because of how sad she was feeling. Even though she was mad at me, the room was filled with a thick, billowing desire since we haven't been together in so long. Running my hands along her neck, her pulse quickened and her breathing became heavier. I dipped my head like I was going to fully kiss her, but instead I closed my eyes and delicately brushed my lips across hers. A moan escaped her lips as a tear fell down her cheek which I caught with a kiss. Letting out a strong groan I said, "Oh no Isa baby...no more tears...I'm so sorry I hurt you."

My lips slowly graced the side of her neck, gently kissing my way up to her ear where I nibbled and whispered, "I love you Isa. You know what I'm gonna do baby?" She slightly whimpered as I continued to kiss her neck and unbutton her blouse. I continued, "I'm going to love you so good that you will forgive me for today and my next two fuck ups." Her breathing stuttered in full anticipation of what I was going to do to her.

Fingertips graced her collarbone as I made my way to the top of her exposed breasts peeking out from her bra. Slipping her blouse off her shoulders revealed a lavender lace bra that matched her panties I already saw at Dr. Barring's. Hot, soft lips brushed her eyelids forcing them shut while I unhurriedly moved down her nose and tenderly arrived on her lips where I delivered a steady, exploring kiss. With my lips hovering over hers I said, "We've been apart too long Isabella. Baby, my love and body needs to dance with yours to fully communicate my love."

While her lips parted and gasped, my hands slipped the tie on her skirt. She objected whispering, "No baby...Prince we need to talk. Plus there's too much light, I'm not comfortable with how I look." The skirt was rendered to the floor. Replying thoughtfully I said, "Sweet girl, baby weight or no baby weight you're still my sexy Isabella. My words got us in this situation, let my love guide us out of it and you back to me."

"Tell me one thing pretty wife." "Hhhhhmmmm." She replied. "Tell me how wet you are for me." Blushing ensued as so much time has elapsed making Isabella shy again, like when we were first together. I'm enjoying that immensely because I feel more in control, which is where I like to be. My mouth sank into hers as my hands continued to play her like one of my instruments. Reaching to unhook her bra, she once again protested saying, "Baby...don't I'll probably leak and..." I quieted her and with a slight hoarse voice said, "I don't care baby...if it's good enough for my daughters it's good enough for me. Nothing bothers me about you or your body. Just hush baby and enjoy me." Almost like finally giving up her protests, her head fell back. "Isa...your body needs to slowly become mine again. I must admit, I do not like sharing you with the girls." I said with a slight giggle, but I was serious.