49

Darkness engulfed two beings which bonded in a way they had never done so before. The only light was that which peeked from the side of a curtain, it was the moon that illuminated the couple. They however did not care whether what shield them from the vision of the outside was providing them any cover. Eyes were closed and when they weren't, it was not the light they focused on.

"I love you."

The three words came from the youngest male in the room, the one pressed up against the wall. He said the loving words so softly before initiating a passionate kiss that heated his body temperature much further than he believed possible. The touches pressed against his covered skin burned him in a way that he missed so dearly, he wanted more.

"Only me?"

The eldest breathed the words in a whisper to the one he dominated. He waited for the quick nod before moving away from the boy.

"Only you."

The sight of the breathless boy was on display for the man. In that moment he knew that what was in front of him was not just a person but a drug in disguise. Yoongi knew very well that he would not be able to detach himself from the soft skin that covered Jimin from head to toe. All his will power would not be enough to stop him which was why he pried the shirt right off the boy, tossed it to the ground, then him to the bed. Face to face they stayed for a whole minute.

They could both smell the acohol on each other's breaths, the sweat on the their foreheads met, and the once wet cheeks of both touched.

"Say you regret it."

Jimin didn't say so. Instead he guided Yoongi's chin so that his lips could be put back on his. He distracted the man of what had angered him, of what the teenager let slip. Together they tried to forget what had even gotten them to a bed sweaty, intoxicated, and naked. Limbs intertwined like did souls. Hand roamed bodies until foreign parts finally met once again.

"I-I've missed you so so much." Jimin moaned out as he could feel Yoongi inside him. He held tightly onto his neck as he stretched his own out so that it too could be given attention. When it was, he felt blissful. Again he remind the man with a hazy memory just how much he had been wanting this, to be back with him and only him.

"Only you."

The creak of the bed, the gasps for air, and the sinful noises of two were the only things filling the room. Marks were left behind to remind them both just how much they had been longing for each other's touches. Whines in screams and even whimpers were occasional until all the sudden the movements stopped.

"Say you regret it."

Jimin breathed out the fading smell of what added to his mind's numbness. He released his tight grip on the man. His eyes went from lustful to lost. He wasn't so sure he could say what Yoongi wanted because he himself was unsure of the answer. Was he really regretful for having slept with his friend?

"I..."

"Say it."

When Jimin didn't say it, Yoongi forced a sound out of him. The boy was brought right back to his lustful state. He stared up with parted lips waiting for what would happen next. What did was what caused him to be much louder than before. He was whispered to all the while being pleasured. Jimin felt himself in a whole other realm, it was unreal what he was feeling. The emotions coursing through his veins and the physical pleasure were all too much for him to handle.

"I regret it! S-So much! I want you only!"

A few minutes more and it was over.

The two laid still, breathing heavily in hopes to regain all the oxygen missing in their system. The air smelled heavy of so many things, it was almost unbreathable but the two couldn't move themselves away. Jimin held Yoongi in his arms, running his fingers through his hair. He didn't say anything even when he could.

"I want a cigarette."

Jimin took hold of the arm stretching for the night stand.

"No."

"Don't tell me what I can or can not have. You laying beneath me should prove to you, I get what I want."

Yoongi stretch out his arm again to reach for the pack of his favorite toxic when his hand was slapped away. Angered by the action he looked down the one responsible of the action. Jimin used the same hand to push Yoongi off him and onto the empty side of the mattress. The man watched as the boy took hold of a death stick and held it to his own lips. Fire lit the room briefly then the tip of the cigarette. He positioned himself right in front of Yoongi then blew the smoke right above them. With a smirk on his lips he looked at the man.

"Don't tell me I can or can't have something, I'm a pretty boy and pretty boys get what they want."

~'~'~'
Field trip time! Why don't we pay the ending of chapter 63 in Cannibal a visit :)

Also what do you guys think of the chapter, I feel like it was lacking :/

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}