19

Murder is the act of killing someone.

To end someone's life is a sin no matter who you are or who they were. The victim can be anyone, a youngster, elderly, woman, man, or something in between. Only those who are seriously mentally sick killed off children yet Jimin had managed to kill a being who hadn't even taken it's first breath. He was much different than most murders, he was among the worst or so he thought. Because of him, a creation of no fault had not been able to experience licking ice cream on a hot day, the first day of school, marriage, friendship, love and so much more. All because of Jimin's scene, he killed off a relative he did not even get a proper introduction to.

"Hyung it's not your fault."

Tears spilled onto the white sheets that were stained with those that had already fallen. The wheezing was so loud that person on the other side of the curtain had left the room as well, leaving the young boy to mourn with his brother. Jihyun rubbed at the his sibling's shoulder, hoping to ease the major pain he was feeling. He knew he could not ease the guilt that Jimin was feeling but he tried his best with reassuring phrases that had no affect whatsoever.

"I-I killed my cousin!" Jimin wheezed. "I-I'm a-a murder!"

Jihyun assured his brother it was not his fault in screams he hoped overpowered Jimin's. He stood to hold the crying being him his arms in hopes that it would lower the volume of the sobbing or stop it altogether. He knew better though, this wasn't something he could make go away. All the pain that he brother felt was something that would follow him wherever he went, when ever he went. The guilt of thinking he killed off an unborn human was one that would over power the guilt of eating his own kind. Jimin bit the hands he screamed into, he could not deal with himself.

"Keep him like that!"

The door busted open and two women in blue outfits came running into the room. As Jimin screamed for them to be gone, Jihyun only held him tighter. He screamed out in agony as he watched the woman prepare a needle.

"It's okay!" Jihyun yelled into his ear as one of the nurses held down his arm. "Just stay still!"

Jimin shook his head as he struggled to release himself of the grasp of the woman holding him down. He looked to his younger brother, snot running down his nose, red puffy eyes, and tear stained cheeks all on display. Jihyun was too crying as he held his trembling brother. Jimin continued to scream, even louder when he saw the needle come close to his mid arm. A gasp was what brought his attention away.

It was his parents.

His mother stood paralyzed at the door, her hands over her mouth. Her eyes were teary, red already from crying. She was amazed to see who she first birthed screaming in his weak and wrecked state. Besides her, his father had his eye widened, the most emotion he'd ever showed in front of anyone. He gripped onto his wife's shoulder's as he stared at his eldest son who screamed in agony and pain. They were the last Jimin saw before he his eyes shut and the pain came to an end.

***

Words that were mostly being repeated were whispered into the silent room by a single woman, a mother. She sat besides her injuried and scar-filled son, her hand in his. Prayers were let out into the air. Miracles were wished for the young boy whose life was just about to begin yet seemed to have crashed down before it took off.

"Please...please...please..."

The words were repeated so often that they were the first Jimin heard when he came back into consciousness. He didn't open his eyes, just listened to the pleads the sweet voice of the one person that loved him despite all he'd done. Jimin wondered how his mother could be at his side despite all he caused, it was because of him that her sister was probably in worse pain and mourning. It was his fault that his mother would not have the gift of being an aunt to another innocent creature she'd come to love.

"Please...not my child..."

How could she stay by him? How could she tolerate his actions? How could she love him?

"Eomma stop." Jimin spoke up in what came out as a whisper. It hurt, his throat. It was so much worse than before. The burning and aching was so bad that he squeezed his eyes from the arising pain.

"Oh Jimbles!" His mother sniffed, she squeezed his hand. "How do you feel?"

Like death should just take him already.

Jimin was in pain all over, his hand, his throat, his chest, and his heart. He wished to be a dead man although that was the opposite his mother prayed to her god. Eyes opened again, dry and aching but opened. Jimin stared into his red eyes, they were puffy. His mother had tears she tried to vanish and tissues at her side.

"Okay."

She shook her head. "You're not baby and that's okay. You don't have to act strong, mommy's got you."

A smile formed on her face. So sweet, so reassuring it was almost mocking. Staring at it, Jimin was put slightly at ease. He couldn't help but stare at it and let the thoughts of before resurface.

"Eomma..." He winced from the pain. "Why are you still here?"

At the question his mother seemed surprised, yet she recovered quickly. She sniffed and chuklced as if the question was not one that left her uneasier than before. In a voice that was low, she asked him to elaborate.

"Why are you here?" Jimin repeated himself. "You must hate me."

His mother shook her head. "I could never."

Jimin was unsure what to speak next. He didn't know what explantion he expected but saying she could never dare to leave him was not one. His doings were sins, something she considered to be actions of the worst. He had committed a sin that was horrific yet she stuck by him.

"I'm your mother." She said, louder this time. "I love you unconditionally my boy. As much as I mourn for my sister and fear for her too, I cannot abandon you."

"B-But I-I kil-killed her b-b-"

His mother shut him up with the simple shake of her head. "No you didn't. What happened was an accident. There's a reason that baby was not born Jimin and although we may never know, don't blame yourself. God chose you as the disguise to prevent that birth, you were posed sweet heart. What happened is something that no blame can be distributed to."

Jimin cried after.

He held his two hands to his face, one bandaged, and sobbed into them. So much had happened in the past two days that it was almost impossible for him to take it all in. In the little time he had unconvered a secret he wished could have stayed so, was heart broken when he found out his lover was not who he thought, caused mourning to not just his aunt but his family, and worst of all, he killed his own blood. Jimin sobbed into his hands with the energy he couldn't believe his body mustered up to do so but he didn't care. No matter the words his mother would say to try to ease his pain, none of it did. The boy could in no way to be consoled and so he was left alone to sorrow over all that would haunt him for the rest of his life.

~'~'~'

So i'm going to the middle of nowhere & I'm not sure if I'll have wifi meaning there might not be an update for a few days.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}