9

"Back at it again?"

A loud sigh escaped a student in the somewhat quiet room of the last period class. The words were ignored until the bell rang dismissing everyone in the building. Only then were the speaker addressed by who he tried attacking.

"Yes, I am." Jimin pulled on the leather jacket that did not belong to him. "You like it?"

The boy leaned back in his chair, a mocking smile spread on his face. Jimin raised his eyes brows and leaned forward towards his bully. He ran his finger along the fabric then repeated his question. The raven haired boy simply squinted his eyes before in a swift movement moving to be closer.

"Maybe."

"It's my boyfriend's." Jimin whispered back, his expression now mocking.

He waited for nothing more, with the turn of his heels he walked out the room. His heart beat loudly in his ear as he pushed pass people to get to the entrance. It was the first time he let loose, not tried to control the strong emotion he felt towards the bully. Also the first time he had called Yoongi his boyfriend, out loud at least. To the back of his head the topic went for he needed to focus on getting through all those people and to the deliveries. Today would be his first day with Jungkook as his partner and he wasn't exactly excited nor regretful towards the thought of it. Jimin kept Namjoon's words in mind, the man had made it clear he wanted to know as well just what relationship between Jungkook and Jihyun existed.

"Hello!" Jimin greeted the few inside the hide out. Jungkook gathered by the table preparing for the deliveries while Jin sat on the couch with a magazine in hand.

"Jimin come here." The eldest called him over. "Look at this tragedy."

The seventeen year old did as told and he joined Jin on the sofa. He sat down and let the man say whatever he needed be said but he did not speak. Instead through every page of the magazine he flipped until they reached the end then he turned to look at Jimin outraged. The boy pretened to have notice and when Jin said nothing, he made up a lie.

"Too many brunettes, am I right?" He tried not to seem unsure but obviously Jin did not buy it.

"I am a brunette and I'm not in here!" Jin through his head back. "I should be on the cover!"

Jimin watched as the man whined about the decisions of the company then listened to the insults he directed towards the models. Unsure of what to do he looked to the youngest in for aid. Jungkook however rolled his eyes and shook his head disapprovingly.  

"It's alright Jinnie, in the next one." Namjoon appear behind them. He held Jin's face in his large hands and laughed at the pout on his lips. "It's their lost."

As the two had their moment, Jimin joined his new partner in preparing whatever was left. Jungkook had done it all, it was just getting hold of their list that was left before they could be on their way. Namjoon was the one to hand it to them, he was sure to give the beginner some pointers and adive the youngest to behave. Jungkook was like his son, rolling his eyes but agreeing regardless. On their way they were after a few more pointers and to the other side of town they headed.

"I say we stop by Amber's place first." Jungkook suggested. "She always has food-"

The boy was interrupted by the ringing of Jimin's phone. He quickly apologized for the disruption but he needed to take the call. He slid his finger on the screen then put it to his ear. However he quickly removed it from the screech on the other side.

"Hyung!" Jihyun called out for him so loud that the two boys on the other side could hear him clearly. Jimin quickly apologized before lowering the volume on his phone then putting it back to his ear.