31

Rock music bounced off the walls of the nice interior decor of an expensive car that zoomed on the highway of a bridge. The wind joined it as it was let in through gaps the humans called windows. Two flops of brown hair were pushed back, one enjoyed it while the other could care less.

"Dae." Jimin spoke up after having not spoken for most of the time they had been in each other's company.

Daehyun lowered the volume of what was one of his favorite songs. "Yes birdie?"

"Can you take me home instead? I really just want to Dae, please just take me-"

Daehyun put his hand on Jimin's thigh. "Home it is."

Instead of taking a turn like he originally planned, Daehyun kept going straight. He rubbed the thigh of the shaken younger in hopes to calm him. As they had driven in the woods the seventeen year old had tried to cry silently into the sleeve of his shirt. It worked for the most part but a whimper betrayed him. Before he knew it, he was sobbing into both the sleeves of his stripped shirt while Daehyun tried consoling him. Nothing worked though so eventually the elder was left to onlydrive. He had offered Jimin the nearest cliff for the two to jump off but his dark humor was taken lightly. It were jokes like such that reminded Jimin that Daehyun was a sad boy despite not appearing it so much.

"Dae?" Jimin asked softly as they took a turn into his street. "Dae Dae?"

In respond he was given a hum for the driver was far too focused on parking his car than to speak back words. Jimin waited for him to do so, he wanted to the full attention of the male's. As the car's wheels turned in attempts to fit in the rectangular space, Jimin looked out about his house. They were not right in front of it but just near it. It looked so peaceful unlike himself.

"What's up Jiminie?" Daehyun said, now looking at the boy.

Jimin stared at the boy he'd come to grow such an attachment to. He had really come to care for him so deeply that it amazed him. Without thinking much, his hand reached up to pull away Daehyun's brown bangs from his eyes.

"Tell me," He said. "why he knew your name."

It baffled the boy so much. He had called his savior by the nickname he had reserved for him but Yoongi had shouted out his full name. He noticed it in the moment but he couldn't address it. Daehyun seemed unaffected by the action too, it seemed like a norm to him. Jimin was confused and he wanted to know why. His curiosity was known to bring the worst but he didn't care at that moment, he wanted to know so badly. Jimin didn't want Yoongi to keep thinking of him as some dumb innocent boy he could just easily keep things from.

Daehyun did not respond instantly with words as Jimin expected him too. He undid his seatbelt and readjusted his position. He pulled up right side of his shirt to expose a tattoo. Jimin had seen it before, even ran his hands along it but in the heat of the moment had failed to notice what the figure was. Now that it wasn't so dark, with the illumination of the car's lights he could see clearly what it was.

A bunny.

A sitting black animated bunny with a pink mask covering the bottom half of it's face. Gray designs covered the arms of the somewhat small bunny. What caught Jimin's attention was the sign between the eyes of the animal, a cross.

"He tattooed a few of my pieces, that being one of them."

Jimin put his finger on the face of the bunny, he looked up at Daehyun. "It's pretty."

They just stared at each other without exchanging a single word. Jimin admired what could be described as a childish tattoo but was far from it. The bunny was not much of a friendly looking one so he couldn't consider it child-like. He liked it a lot, he could not believe he hadn't acknowlegde it before. Many times he'd seen Daehyun change his shirt yet never had Jimin seen the art so up close.

"It's late." Daehyun pulled down his shirt. "Go in Jimin."

The boy hummed contently, he was glad to know that his connections to Yoongi were not one out of place. It made sense now, Jimin was content with the answer he was given. He thanked Daehyun kindly for having picked him up and even leaving him at home. The two exchanged a fist bump like good friends and a heartfelt smile.

"See you soon birdie." Daehyun said before pulling out of the parking spot and driving off. Jimin who was standing in front of the gates of his home just watched the car disappear. He was happy to have met Daehyun, so very much. After standing there thinking of his encounter with Yoongi for a while, Jimin decided it was time to go inside. It wasn't time to be out of his house anyways. He was met with a figure on a the sofa with a book in hand, he had expected it to be his mother.

"These aren't really times to come home are they?" Mr.Park shut his book. "Or do you think they are Jimin?"

Jimin tensed at the serious tone of his father's. The man was usually asleep by this time, it made him wonder why not today.

"I didn't mean to-"

"I don't care what you meant or not to do Park Jimin!"

At the loudness of the voice the younger flinched. He was praying for his mother to make her much wanted appearance but she didn't. She was hearing it all, that he knew. Even Jihyun was probably listening onto the scolding his older brother was about to receive.

"You act like your mother is the only one commanding you, and boy let me tell you that you are very much mistaken. I allowed for the bending of the rules because your mother thought it was best but I've had it! You're a seventeen year old boy who does not spend the night in his house like he doesn't live here! Do you think this is a damn hotel?"

There was the famous line all parents used in a scolding. Jimin knew it would be brought up. He apologized to his father in a soft tone he hoped would let him know that he had learned his lesson. However the man was in no mood to take it and leave it at that, he was really fed up.

"Do you think I have forgotten you disappeared from this damn house for a week! Your mother was worried sick! And where were you!? Lounging about some man's house! Yeah you didn't think I hadn't payed attention to your brother did I? Dumb boy!"

Now there were tears in Jimin's eyes. There were not from the scary sight that was his father but of the words he had said. Jimin was scared to know if is father knew of his relationship with Yoongi. Jihyun had never said it clearly when he screamed his knowings to the family but that didn't mean his father wouldn't have tried investigating.

"Y-You knew I-I was okay?" Jimin muttered as he came to a realization. "Why didn't you tell mom! She was was worried sick you know!"

At his slightly volume risen voice, his father popped his angry eyes out to intimadate him which he successfully accomplished.

"I know my kids well enough to know they're not as dumb as they seem." Mr.Park said. "I told her not to worry. Don't you dare tell me what to do!"

Jimin was wiping tears from his eyes as he stared at the steaming face of his father's. They said nothing, just stood in each other's presences. A creek of a door snapped them out of their trances. The younger looked to his parents' bedroom but it was closed shut. His gaze took him to the opened doorway where a single figure stood now.

A very drunk Jihyun.

~'~'~'

Papa Drama.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}