11

The birds chirped in excitement for they were ones with front row seats to the show about to begin. 

"Maybe we can get in unnoticed." Jimin whispered as Jihyun turned the key inside the knob. Slowly the fifteen year old pushed the door open. When they heard no sound, he was the first to take off for the stairs. 

"MA!"

Jimin was caught with his foot on the first stair by his cousin, either Geun or Minki. Since they were twins it frankly didn't matter, he was caught. A few seconds later he was met with the angry stare of his aunt's and another one of the twins behind her mocking him.  

"It's past sunset! Jihyun get down here!" 

The missing brother joined his older brother and took the scolding from their aunt. Although they were weren't apologetic they made themselves sound as if they were. At least Jimin did, Jihyun just apologized with no sincerity behind his words. The woman raised her voice so loud the siblings believed it'd be fading as they slept. Once her verbal rampage had came to an end the two were dismissed to their rooms while she finished dinner. Each of the boys did just that, they disappeared in their bedrooms. Jimin decided he wanted nothing more than to relax after a shower and so he did that except he wasn't able to relax for too long. A message on his phone ruined the set image for his night.

"I can't believe I forgot!" 

Jimin jumped out of bed and ran to his closet. He pulled out his nicest clothing. Once he'd made himself as presentable to not seem so last minute he ran to his brother's room. In such hurry he didn't even bother to knock, he bursted in. Jihyun scrambled on his bed, his eyes widened in surprise. 

"God! What the hell Hyung!?" He held his chest dramatically. 

Jimin closed the door behind him in case anyone was near. "I need your help."

In times of need such as the one now, Jihyun was the only one Jimin needed. He knew on his own he could not make it past the front door without going unnoticed. The younger boy sat up on his bed, he looked his brother up and down. 

"Sure?"

"Great. Help me get past the front door."

Jihyun raised his eyebrows. "That depends, what's in it for me?" 

Jimin sighed, he had totally forgotten to come up with an offer before asking the question. He was about to offer Jihyun some pocket money since he'd been making a lot from the deliveries but something better popped in his head. 

"You and Kookie stay a secret."

The younger boy rolled his eyes but gave into the defeat. He rose from his bed and led them out the door. While Jimin waited on the staircase where he could not be seen, he pressed himself against the wall to listen closely to his brother. 

"Geun! Minki! My two favorite boys!" Jihyun exclaimed, he pretended to sound excited to see the two twins. Jimin listened closely as he sugar talked them into joining him in the dining room, claiming that there he had something to show them. The twins of course did not buy it at first yet being their curious twelve year old selves, they gave in. So when they finally turned their backs to head into the room, Jihyun coughed to alert his brother. In seconds Jimin was out of the door and on his way. 

In his path Jimin silently prayed that he could not be decapitated for his late arrival. He was relieved when he was not met with an angry expression but the sweet smile of a girl's. 

"Leaving now!" Sohyun screamed and stepped out to be closer to Jimin. The boy however was stunned by his friend's transformation. She was a decent looking girl but all dressed up, she looked much different.