3

Two stars lazily hung in the sky that Sunday night just like two teenagers that joined them.

"You know, I think I should color my hair Lychee. What do you think?"

Jimin tapped away at his phone, quickly responding to a question his friend had on a math question. He made noises of uncertainty as a way to answer the girl's question. She of course noticed his lack of attention and brought it back to her with a smack on the back of his head.

"Come on, pay attention man."

The seventeen year old put down his phone and looked into the uncertain face of his friend.

"Why?"

"Because it's boring." She huffed. "And plain. Nothing interesting about it-"

"Is this because of the that guy again?" Jimin rolled his eyes annoyed, he couldn't believe this was what they'd be talking about for the thousandth time.

Sohyun leaned back with a pout. "I just think he'd like it-"

"No."

"Okay what about-"

"No."

Sohyun groaned loudly at the responses of the boy. "But Jimin!"

"Stop trying to change for this guy Sohyun, just talk to him instead of trying to grab his attention with your damn hair. I bet you'd dyed it and he still wouldn't care."

The girl began to give what she believed was a logical reasoning for her changing a part of herself. However the boy besides her had heard almost every single excuse and did not buy any of them. He was unsure of how other else to help his friend with his lacking advice but he stuck by one. No matter what she'd try to say he always referred back to his one saying, don't change for anyone.

"Sohyun quit it already." He grumbled. "I bet he's not even not that good looking."

The girl scoffed. "You only think Yoongi is good-looking, obviously to you he's not."

Jimin shrugged, he wanted to try to say something against the claim but he knew it would be a waste of breath. What she had said was the truth and they both knew it, in his eyes Yoongi was the only eye catching being.

"I'd make a snarky remark disagreeing but I don't think I can."

The teenagers didn't even bother to turn to look at who had spoken for they both knew. It wasn't the first time that night the fifteen year old had done that. Jihyun leaned against the pillar of the porch to outlook the quiet neighborhood.

"While we're on the topic, answer me this cutie," Sohyun sat up, " can we say the same for you and Jungkook?"

At the said name Jihyun's body could physically be seen tensed. The girl smiled triumphantly while looking to the elder brother who waited curiously to hear the response.

"That's none of your business."

"So no?" She tilted her head.

"Shut up."

"Jihyun!"

At the screeching voice both the boys' faces scrunched up in discomfort. Their mother was at the door, an unhappy look on her face from hearing the rudeness of her son. He was forced into apologizing to the female who took the situation lightly. Once that was done they all gathered back inside to properly wish the last family goodbye, the Kims.

Jimin was kind in saying goodbye to the parents of his friend's.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon." Chuckled Mrs.Kim to which Jimin simply nodded to. Lately he'd go rescue the girl from her home claiming they wanted to do homework together when it reality it was far from that. Together the two had found ways to use each other to their advantages.