36

Friendship is a relationship between two people who share a mutual affection for each other. Most friends meet through places of common interest like a park or store while others in the work place. It is said that lovers who end up trying to transition into friendship are laughing stocks. A relationship that was once romantic is not to ever be friendly, or so it is said by those who have tried.

Jimin swayed his head to the soft music pouring from the speakers of the tattoo shop of his friend's while sucking on a piece of candy he'd been offered, more liked demanded. The sweetness in taste of strawberry made him happy to hear the singer's voice even more.

"Can't believe you made me pay for that." Yoongi scoffed and shook his head at the younger boy who was eating away his money.

"That's what friends do."

A mocking chuckle interuppted their small quarrel.

"You guys are really sticking with this friendship thing?" Jin said as he looked between the two that were quite far from each other. Yoongi was resting his left arm against his counter while Jimin was laid across seats staring at the ceiling.

"Apparently so. It's weird." Said Jungkook was right besides Jimin eating the candy he had forced Yoongi to buy for the younger boy. The younger was thankful to say the least for the tasty treat.

"This ain't gonna last." Namjoon joined in all the sudden. It appeared he was deaf for the times he was called but not when it came to giving his unwanted opinion.

The younger wanted to scream at them that they were wrong. In fact the building of a friendship with Yoongi had been slow in progress due to both their schedules. Yoongi would not be anywhere to be found the days Jimin dropped by and when he wasn't at the shop the younger was with either Daehyun, Sohyun, or somewhere avoiding his father at home. It was the end of the month and finally the man decided to show his face. Mr.Park had made it quite clear with his harsh treatment towards his sons that he still not over the unfortunate night they had experienced together. The man would eat dinner with his wife before or after his sons to avoid seeing them for too long. He would avoid Jihyun the most and Jihyun would avoid him. The tension at home was quite high.

"What's not going to last?" Hoseok asked as he entered shop with bags in hand, Taehyung behind him. Jin decided to take the liberty in catching up the dynamic duo. In return, they gave the nicest response the new pair of friends had heard.

"I say it'll last a good while before it goes to hell."

"No comment."

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat up. He decided to show them just how friendly he had become with Yoongi in their commencing friendship. Hoseok had mentioned something about the two having to go pick up a few packages but could not go. Jimin decided this was his opportunity to advance in their friendship becoming more comfortable.

"I'll go with Yoongi Hyung!" The seventeen year old jumped. "Like the good friend I am, I will help carry the packages!"

The five other friends, being the jerks they were, burst out laughing. Seeing that their experessions were not appricated, they turned serious.

"Honey it's a long trip to the docks." Jin said. "Very long."

Namjoon snickered. "You sure you want to be stuck with Yoongi for that long?"

In fact, Jimin was very unsure whether he wanted to be in a car with Yoongi for so long. The last time the two were in a car together for an extend period of time, it didn't go to well. Despite that, Jimin had to prove to their friends that he and Yoongi had established a new relationship so with his head held up confidently, he nodded. Namjoon removed his cap then launched it in Jimin's direction.