46

The parking lot of an ice cream parlor was slowing emptying out yet those who seemed to be there the longest showed no intention of leaving despite them needing to. Arms wrapped around a neck and the owner of them smiled lovingly at who he looked at. 

"Stop playing with me." The eldest whispered to the all too happy boy in front of him. In return the boy shrugged his arms. 

"Who said I was?"

Yoongi didn't respond with his lips in the way that was expected but welcomed. Jimin let his body lean against the car as he indulged himself in the kiss that was being given to him. He let go of all his worries and bothers while he did so. Not a single care about a single thing was given on his part about a thing because all he could think of was the man in front of him and only him. There was no thought of the two nightmares he called cousins, his troublesome brother, his aunt, his drunk friend with weird behavior, nor the fact that who he was kissing followed a diet he wasn't exactly fond of. 

Jimin pulled away. He rested his forehead on Yoongi's shoulder as he attempted to fill his lungs with their missing oxygen. No words were said from him but the same couldn't be said for Yoongi. The man was too catching his breath but that didn't stop him. 

"Seriously doll, stop it."

"I don't know know what you're talking about."

Now that wasn't exactly the truth. Jimin was somewhat aware that he had been luring Yoongi back with initiating a kiss but he couldn't help it. It had been so long since he last saw him, he couldn't exactly help himself. 

"You can't keep-"

Jimin shut him with a peck that kept him shut. He caressed his cheek lovingly before asking him to finish his sentence to which Yoongi responded with leaning his face more onto the hand. This caused the boy to smile even wider and pull on his cheek, something they would only do behind closed doors since Yoongi wasn't all too happy about other people seeing them do so. 

"You're toying with me Jimin."

The boy just looked back. He wasn't sure himself if that was what he was doing because toying would mean he had no feeling towards the man and that wasn't the truth. Instead he just leaned back in to steal a kiss that Yoongi let last no more than two mere seconds. 

"Answer me." 

"No..."

"Jimin."

The mention of his name came out so stern that Jimin became intimated by Yoongi all the sudden. He put his gaze down and stop the motion of his finger against the black hair. Unsure of what to do with the tense atmosphere he asked Yoongi to take him home. The man agreed and got into his side of the car. The younger made a phone call before doing the same. In the car the sound of a woman's lovely voice played, Jimin was more worried about annoying Yoongi any longer so he just stared out the window hoping to see the house as quick as possible. When he did, his view on it changed completely, he didn't want to go in. 

"Be careful."

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi whose face was set as stone. "Did I upset you?"

"Yes, go inside please baby. I'll see you when you get back."

Yoongi wouldn't even look at him. The boy agreed, bid him farewell, and stepped out of the car. He stopped at the door to look back, the car was still stationed. Jimin wanted to wave him goodbye but decided that wasn't the best idea at the moment so he just opened the door and went inside. Slowly he climbed the stairs and went into his shared room where the lamp was on. Jihyun was sprawled out on the bottom bed, which did not belong to him, smiling at his phone. It took the door to shut for him to realize he was no longer alone. 

"Oh Hyung!" He sat up. "Kookie told me what you did, thank you."

The light that shined on the young boy's face was dim but it didn't need to be bright to see that Jihyun was really happy. The older brother sighed, he asked for his brother to remove himself from his bed for he was really tired. Jihyun asked what happened to make him so gloomy as Jimin changed in clothes to sleep in. 

"Move Jihyun." Jimin groaned to the boy was placed right in the middle of his bed. He did move except further in but the elder was so tired he didn't care. Jimin laid down with his brother sitting besides him. 

"What happened? Did you guys fight?"

Jimin sighed. "No...just let me sleep Hyunnie."

"Uh no." Scoffed the younger. "Tell me because you and I both know very well you won't be able to sleep if you don't. Remember the Sally incident?"

The Sally incident was what had kept Jimin awake for three days once. It had been very long ago since it had happened yet it still haunted him sometimes. He had been about seven when some he bumped into some girl from a different grade and caused her to spill her food on her pretty pink dress. He apologized of course, and even helped her clean up as much as he could but the embarrassment was so strong that he couldn't stop thinking about it but also couldn't tell someone to get it off his chest. After three days with barely any sleep, his mother was in the basement doing laundry and had left the two brothers coloring in the dining room. Jihyun was babbling random words, one in particular that sounded like the girl's name. Jimin tried to continue on coloring but Jihyun repeated the one babble and he could hold it in no more. He told his little brother everything. Six year old Jihyun was very much like fifteen year old Jihyun. To his brother's embarrassing story he called him dumb then continued on coloring his turtle with a red crayon however it helped Jimin let go of the incident. 

"I made him mad." Jimin finally said. 

Jihyun pressed his lips in a line. 

"Okay so not mad but I upset him. He thinks I'm just playing with him."

"Well are you?"

The chaos that was in Jimin's head, which he could barely understand, came out to his brother. Jihyun nodded thoughtfully through the listening yet in the end when Jimin asked what he thought, he shrugged. Just like his brother, he was confused but he gave him a piece of advice that helped him sleep. 

"Just don't think about it too much. You're not going to see each other for another week so sleep on it."

Jimin thanked the young boy with a pat on the head then urged him out of the bed. Jihyun groaned, he claimed he was far too comfortable. He said he'd leave in a minute but when that minute came he never did.

 Morning came with two brother asleep on the same bed. They both looked so peaceful in the two pair of eyes that stared at them. The owners of those eyes decided they preferred the sight of annoyance on them and so screamed to the top of their lungs. Sleep was over. 

~'~'~'

This chapter is for those in my 'gaybabies' group chat. (I knew ya'll were thirsty for an update so here it is.)

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}