14

"So he really bought such a lame excuse?"

Two different gendered friends strolled about the heart of the city, shopping for one only. The female touched about the material of a skirt with a pout on her face. Patiently she waited for the response of her male friend.

"I don't know!" Jimin exclaimed. "Who buys that on accident!?"

Sohyun rolled her eyes. "Taehyung, duh. Calm down, he bought it and plus that's not even the biggest part of your problem."

Jimin sighed, she was so right, that was the least of his problems. Worrying about a white lie was the last thing he needed with all that was going on. In the early morning he had to deal with his annoying aunt and her screeching sons. The woman was insufferable that morning, she would not let the seventeen year old get a single word through the lecture. Her attention was so focused on him that she even missed the body sneaking in through the front door. Jihyun had gotten away safely however he had to pull out what the two brothers liked to the call the 'mommy card'.

"Seriously, what are you two? Like five?"

The boy sighed. "It's the significance and Eomma took my side, that's all that matters. Now hurry up, I have to go meet the guys."

The girl rolled her eyes and snatched the skirt from the rack, she figured it was only right to buy it after having eyed it so much. They paid for the black cloth and headed out to take a train that would leave them back in their town. On the ride back, Jimin decided to ask for the name of the boy who they had met. Once he was given it, he sent it to Yoongi. 

"Why so interested in him?" Sohyun perked up all the sudden. "He's mine so don't even try. I call dibs!" 

Jimin scoffed. "You can't call dibs on a person and I don't like him. I just...wanted his name to try to find more of his paintings online, that's all. If you're this territorial even I wouldn't want to date you."

Sohyun jaw dropped and she gasped dramatically at the statement. Outraged by the claim of her friend she whined and slapped his playfully. Her actions led to a series of giggles that stopped when the two had to split ways. 

"Let me know when you want another pair Lychee, I've always got extra!"

The young boy urged her to keep her mouth shut as she walked away with a wide smile. He took off in the opposite direction where he was told to meet by Taehyung. The boy was healing still but he could finally manage to move on his own, Hoseok was a different case. He ended up in front of a restaurant, one where friendly memories were not held. The only thing held to him in that place was a gun.

"Hello!" He yelled as he entered the shop which was filled with some familiar faces. Some yelled back a greeting and other's his name. Minhyuk at the front promised to serve him food once he settled so Jimin did. He took a seat at the full table with Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jin. 

"Well aren't we looking adorable today?" Hoseok pulled on his hair. "What's with the outfit?"

Jimin looked down to his clothes, he was dressed by Sohyun that day. The girl had pushed past his head a pastel colored blue shirt with a single design in the middle of it. It was unlike his usual t-shirts but he didn't hate it, all he could do was embrace it. 

"I like it." Jin added. "Almost as much as I love that incoming food. Jimin move your head."

The boy turned his head to find plates in the hands of Jumnyeon's. He moved aside and let the food be settled down. Minhyuk yelled from the counter he'd given him the special, to not obsess over an option. 

"Want some?" Taehyung held up his spoonful of soup, a piece of meat floating above the liquid. Jimin scooped it up in a second, hunger was very present within him. Joining Sohyun shopping was always fun but it built up an appetite.  

"Yummy right?" Jungkook forced a smile. "A shark's favorite."

Confused by the statement Jimin looked to his other's friends. Taehyung let out a shaky laugh, Hoseok continued to eat while Jin glared at the youngest.

"Don't listen, eat."

Jimin pushed aside the odd statement to be evaluated later, now all he wanted was to eat. When his food finally arrived he devoured the soup so quick the rest were impressed. Minhyuk even complimented himself considering he had helped make the batch.

"Where's my favorite cannibal?"

Jin coughed loudly but not in time to stop the words from being heard by the surrounding company. At the word Jimin tensed, he wasn't all that fond of it. He was unsure who the man referred to but before he could question it, Hoseok spoke up.

"Work, someone booked him for this hour."

Minhyuk pouted. "What a shame, fresh kill too. Anyway, I packed him a leftover. Tell that man eater it's my thank you gift. Take it to him why don't you Jimin, I'm sure he'd enjoy yummy intestine soup."

Jimin looked to his friend confused. "I uh don't know who you're talking about..."

"Why Yoongi of course."

~'~'~' 

I was not going to update since I've been working on some new stuff but I need to feed ya'll. I won't do you dirty like Yoongi does us dirty, I won't let you guys starve.

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}