18

A loud beeping in a silent room was all that could be heard alongside the muffled chattering of the hallways of only white. The air was cold and probably at it's cleanest. Two pair of droopy eyes opened to breath in the oxygen and take in the very plain sight. In front was displayed a single door, a small window on it. 

"I expected you to have slept longer."

Jimin tensed at the voice, all the sudden the beeping got faster. His breath was shaky, his eyes were set straight ahead for they feared the sound that bounced off the walls. 

"Look at me doll."

The seventeen year old shut his eyes closed, this was all a dream he told himself. Jimin believed if he told himself that, it be true. He had not heard the frightening voice that ran shivers down his spine and made all the hairs on his body stand. For a second he did believe it, that was until he felt contact. Quickly Jimin pulled back his hand and he turned his head to look at who sat besides him. 

"Hey baby."

A visible gulp was taken by the boy despite the dryness in his mouth. He couldn't believe that the man who he wished to avoid now sat in front of his defendless body. Jimin had no energy to do anything nor would the pains in his body be letting him move more than a few inches. Yoongi was staring, face full of nothing, not a single emotion. To Jimin his emotionless face was quite scary at the moment considering the place the situation they were in. It was his expression most of the time but Jimin couldn't help but dislike it at the moment. The man had hurt him yet he didn't bother to share a bit of compassion for his actions. Jimin didn't want to deal with more internal hurt in his chest and so he muttered a single word. 

"Leave."

It had taken all the wills of Jimin to even think of the word, let alone say it. A part of him wished for that while another wanted the very opposite it of that. Jimin wanted Yoongi to stay at his side to hold his hand and whisper all the sweet thing that make his cheeks turn a bright red. He wanted him to ease the pains he felt and put to rest his aching body but he could not ignore the happenings which was why at the same time he also wanted him the farthest  from him, on the opposite side of the world if possible. Yet that feeling that wanted him gone so much more prominent and so he sided with it. 

"Don't be like that, I came to see how you were doing and you're pushing me away." Yoongi brought his hand to his hair. "Look I changed it for you."

Jimin's eyes traveled to the strand in between his fingers then to Yoongi's full head of hair. Most people would have not known what he spoke of but the younger knew perfectly what he meant. The hair on his head was no longer a pitch black like before, it was much lighter. 

"I don't care." He said and instantly regretting it. He throat burned so badly, it was as his skin was slowly peeling away inside him and causing the burn. 

Yoongi sighed. "Listen baby, I know you're probably mad right now-"

"Mad?" Jimin breathed out. He couldn't tell if that was suppose to be understatement or if the man really believed that was all he was feeling. Jimin scoffed in return despite the ache of his jaw. 

"So you're not? Well great then-"

"I don't want to see you." Jimin whispered, his voice cracking halfway. 

Finally he said the words he feared would ever leave his mouth. He didn't mean them deep down but he meant them now. It was true he still cared for the man, loved him but the pain and fright he felt towards him was too great. Jimin was heart broken, feeling betray and seeing his face just brought up all bad memories he couldn't take in his state. And so he decided it was for the best to end their relationship right then and there to spare himself anymore pain. 

"Are you sure about that?"

Jimin was about to nod however he hesitated to. Something within him told him he should, it was the right thing to do while another begged him not to. So the boy ignored those voices and the single tear that had made it's way to the corner of his eye.  

"I want to know why you didn't tell me."

Yoongi eyebrows rose in for a second before he thoughtfully nodded his head. He sat there staring at the pale young boy. The twenty four year old's mouth opened to speak but in a swift movement he rose and walked out. Jimin was left behind shocked and confused by the sudden action. It wasn't until the door opened not too long after that he realized why. 

"Park Jimin?" A tall woman in a lab coat asked, her eyesight down at the clipboard in her hand. Jimin hummed in response, he could no longer speak. All his energy and efforts were taken by Yoongi. 

"I'm Dr.Lee, your doctor."

She moved towards him, her eyes went what was connected to the needle in Jimin's arm. While she was there another visit was paid to the boy. His brother stood at the door, looking anywhere but at him. It wasn't till the doctor stood in front of Jimin again that the boy take his place besides his brother. 

"I can't really say anything until your parents get here but be assured you'll be just fine Jimin. You can press this," The woman picked up a remote besides Jimin's hand, "to call a nurse for assistance. Some will be popping to check you every hour but just in case. I'll see you boys when your parents get here, rest until then."

The woman smiled politely at the patient and his companion. Jihyun walked her to the door then stayed on the other side when it closed. Jimin was left behind to stare though the small window at their moving lips and why he was even in a hospital. All he remembered was his aunt's cruel words then his memory faded into his throwing up, that was all. 

"Eomma and Appa should be here in a few hours." Jihyun walked back in. "How do you feel?"

Jimin looked to his short arms stretched out in front of him. "Why am I here?"

It was quiet until a cough was heard but it was not from neither boys. Jihyun's vision flickered to his left, it was then that Jimin noticed the curtain. He was not alone in the room as he thought he'd been. Another patient joined him and too would be informed of his condition. Jihyun sat besides him. 

"You had...a breakdown I guess you can say then you passed out. What do you remember?"

Jimin said exactly what. He recalled their aunt's harsh words and horrified face. He remembered his coughs that emitted blood onto his hardwood floor and the state of his aunt's. It was then that he woke up from the numbness he felt, reality hit him once more. 

"A-Aunt Jiae! Is she okay!?" Jimin looked to his brother urgently. The fifteen year old looked down to the comforter, his tongue poked at the inside of his cheek before nodded. 

"Um she is." He moved his head slowly. "It's her baby whose not. It appears she suffered a really strong surprise or something like that the doctor said and well..."

"And what?" 

Jimin feared the words that would leave his brother's mouth next. There would only be one answer that could keep him sane and another one that would probably drive him right past the brink of it. 

"She lost the baby."

The single four words were just what cause another break in the sanity of the seventeen year old boy who was left to process the words that in his mind declared him a murder. 

~'~'~'

So I'm working on some new stuff for you guys and I'll probably be doing a live to talk about it in the near future. Those who watch will probably get a lil sneak peak, I will be releasing the first chapter afterwards too. Be on the look out for that though. (I'll make an announcement sometime before I do the live btw)

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}