Chapter 4

Tiana POV

After our date, Tyson decides to drop me at my house and since I have no other way to get home, I get on the motorcycle with him, on that beautiful vehicle that makes me feel more than anything else in my life.

When we reach my house, I get off the motorcycle and enter my house. As I'm about to enter my house, Tyson yells "Kitty!" and I look back, wondering what he would want.

"Aren't you going to say anything to me before you leave?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. I don't say anything. I'm too exhausted to say anything.

He sighs. He looks dissapointed. I know I'm a disappointment, he doesn't need to point it out.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" he asks again. He starts walking towards me. I don't like this.

"No," I say, and walk back in. When I'm about to close the door, Tyson places his foot in front of me in such a way that I now can't close the door. I'm exhausted. I need rest. He won't understand. I don't say anything.

"Can I come in?" he asks.

"No," I say. Inviting him in is like inviting him into my crappy life. He doesn't deserve it. I don't want it to happen. I don't know him well enough yet.

He raises an eyebrow. "Why?" he asks.

I slowly push his foot from where it's placed. He let's me.

"Because," is all I say before I close the door.

"Because you don't need to see how pathetic I am," I whisper for no one. I'm alone again. I prefer it this way. I go upstairs to my room and lie down. I'm exhausted. Today was more exhausting than most days.

I don't feel like doing anything so I don't. I lay there on the bed the whole day, doing absolutely nothing. My thoughts are muddled and I can't make sense of it. I feel heavy.

After a few hours or a few minutes, I don't know, my father enters the house.

I don't leave my room. I'm too exhausted to walk. Too exhausted to do anything. I know he'll find me in here anyway.

And he does.

The door flings open and my father stands in the doorway, an evil glint in his eyes. He drags me by my hair down the stairs. I let him.

He's always pissed after work, since he's a lawyer, and he always takes his frustration out on me. Always.

By the time he's done with me, my chest was hurting and
probably bruised badly and I have a few dark bruises all over my body.

Then something happens that makes me want to vomit, that makes me want to die.

The monster kisses me on the mouth.

I have never in my entire life felt as disgusted as I did then. It feels wrong, it feels horrible. I feel dirty.

"Why?" I whimper. "I'm your daughter."

He slaps me. Hard. Very hard. It's going to leave a mark tomorrow.

"You are not my DAUGHTER!" he yells, then walks away to his room. I feel disgusted. I hate myself.

I hate myself so much.

When I reach my room, I immediately take the blade and enter the bathroom.

Slice Slice Slice

I watch as the blood flows down my thigh and spills on the floor. The blood looks so beautiful. So thick. So pretty. It's such a pretty colour.

For a moment I wonder what it would be like for the blood to flow in abundance.