Harry Pov

I was in the car with Crystal and Niall in the front, Kaley and Louis in the middle, and me and Emma in the back. We were all talking a lot Crystal was a little shy and quiet like Niall but Emma and Kaley were talking a lot well Kaley was when she wasn't stuffing her mouth with food. I have never thought anybody could eat as much as Niall but I guess we were all wrong. I started asking about everyone's family and the girls got suddenly quiet and I put a confused look on my face just like the boys did. Kaley then said about her family and how she had one sister then Crystal said how she has two sisters. Last was Emma  and everything went quiet again. Crystal then said "Emma it's ok if you don't want to talk about it I can tell them" Emma then said "no it's fine I can do it" she cleared her throat then started talking "I don't have any family I was put up for adoption right when I was born so I never had any family" me and all the boys said oh and sorry, but I was the one to bring it up so I said "Emma I'm so sorry I didn't know you never deserved to be abandoned I'm so sorry." Emma said "no it's ok like you said you didn't know". We were in the car for about 5 hours now we pulled over about 2 hours ago because Niall offered to drive so Crystal could sleep which was adorable of him ok now I'm sounding like a girl. Everyone was asleep but me and Niall. Louis and Kaley fell asleep together I'm going to have to totally hook them up. Emma fell asleep a while ago and her head ended up on my lap she is gorgeous, I really want to stoke though her hair but if she woke up that would just be really awkward. "It's not to stare" Emma said. I said huh but then noticed I was staring I'm probably blushing. "But it's ok I like you to" she said. I swore I heard her say she likes me too but I'm probably imagining things. "What" I said. "I said I like you too" she said. I stared at her for a second my eyes landed on her lips I leaned down and I kissed her.

Emma Pov

His eyes landed on my lips and he leaned down and kissed my for a couple seconds I was shocked and didn't react but once I knew what was happening kissed back right away. The kiss was passionate and gentle just like a first kiss should. Once we pulled away we were both out of breath. We both looked at each other smiling but when we looked in the seat in front of us I found Kaley and Louis looking at us smirking. We were finally home and me and Harry walked out together and I brought him to my room in the flat once we got into my room I closed the door and I was pressed against it being kissed my hands found his curls and my hands got tangled in his hair his hands found my bum and lifted me up and used one hand to put my legs around him the kiss got my passionate but then we heard a knock on the door and quickly separated from each other I opened it to see the girls they said i was needed in the kitchen so I went into the kitchen to find Niall trying to find pizza menus. "What the hell are you doing" I said to Niall, he looked over at me and said "I'm looking for somewhere to get food duh!" he said. ok then.... I went over to the living room and sat down on the couch and started watching TV.

Harry Pov 

I was holding Emma while kissing her and all of a sudden someone knocks on the door so we quickly separate. Emma opens up the door and in come her friends and tell her she is needed in the kitchen but they stop me and sit me down. Violet comes up to me and says you break her heart you will have 4 girls coming after you and it won't be for a picture. I get the scared look on my face and they all start laughing. "What". Crystal then says "No but seriously break her heart we brake your face" "Yeah she is like a sister to all of us so please don't hurt her you her only relationship that she is serious about since.... well for a while now so don't break her heart she already has time trusting people" Nicole said "If you hurt her I will come at you like you took my food" Kaley said. "I wouldn't dream of it she is a wonderful girl she's beautiful, smart, sexy..." Kaley cut me off by saying that's enough TMI. Then I left and went over to Emma and said meet me in your room. Once we got into my room he came up to and said Emma will you do the honor of going on a date with me. "Yes I Emma Johnson will go on a date with you Harry Edward Styles" she said coping my fancy tone in voice. "You know you're so beautiful and sexy" I said to her and she said "You're not to bad yourself Mr.Styles and then we all went into the living room waiting for the pizza to arrive. Finally when it did Niall ran over to the managing to trip a couple times and opened the door then he yelled "Liam I need money for the pizzas" Liam then got up and handed him the money and brought in 8 pizzas. Kaley ran up and grabbed a whole pizza and sat down Niall did the same which left 6 pizzas and 8 of us . So Violet and Zayn shared a pizza she had 2 pieces and Zayn had 5 which left one piece which Niall took in a heart beat Louis and Crystal shared  one but Louis had 5 and she had 2. Then me and Emma shared one shared one. Once all the pizza was gone we decided to watch a movie we watched the conjuring so Violet and Crystal were out and Niall and Zayn went with them I guess the went to bed. Half way though Kaley and Louis got tired so they left same with Crystal and Liam so that left me and Emma, but before Liam left he quickly told me to meet him in the kitchen so I did and he said "Crystal is beautiful did you she all of her curves and her hair her long long hair", I then started laughing and said go get her man then I went back into the living room and sat with Emma again. We finished the movie and Emma fell asleep so I carried her to her room bridal style and when I laid her down I went to sleep on the floor but she grabbed my arm and told me to stay with her so I did she cuddled into me and fell asleep and I fell asleep shortly after.

Sophia Pov   (this is right after the boys escaped)

I was such an idiot the boys escaped I should of known no one every comes here. Now the boys escaped but I saw the girls faces and I know the ones name..... Emma. I will find them I will get my revenge and they will wish they didn't ever come here to save the boys. I will get the boys back and I will get those girls (evil laugh mwah haha).

Authors Note

Hey guys 

In my story the boys don't have girlfriends but they might how up later dun dun dun!!!! Remember anything I say bad about them I don't mean

Bye love you my unicorns