letter xx

"you are so good, i know that this is gonna hurt"

~

January 31, 1973

Dear Alex,

I miss you. Now that the energy of everything has gone down, the emptiness without you has come back. I wish you would come home soon. The US government needs to get their stuff together in sending people back home.

Anyways, I've actually been ok (other than the fact that I miss you). Charles is better, much better. He doesn't drink as much, and he only took Hank's serum once when we went shopping. He's also been happier, which lead to a surprise: we're planning for restarting the school again! It's going to be hard because I don't know where the students will come from. Charles told me that there are a lot of kids he saw in Cerebro, which is great.

I hope we get more people. We also need more teachers, although I think that it will be Charles, Hank, you, and me for awhile. It's exciting. I think the school will be good, especially for River. (We picked her up yesterday, and I apologized a lot to Ms. Maximoff. She was too nice though and actually gave us some of Wanda's old clothes. Peter was still annoyingly hilarious as usual.) I think teaching again will be fun. I sort of miss it.

Hope you come back soon.

Love, Neva Liu

~

sorry for the short chapter ehe