Pool drama

Nandini's POV
I immediately started to get out of the pool when Manik grabbed my waist from behind. I crashed into his hard back.
"Where are you going princess?" he wispered in a deep low husky voice sending shivers through my body.
"You know Nandini you have never woren such swimming suit before you look extremely sexy" he wispered in my ear lightly biting my ear lobe making me groan. He turned me quickly grabbing my lips with his in a heated kiss. His hands travelled all over my body. He bit my lower lip and sucked on it. The pain got me out of my fuzzy mind. What the hell was i doing? I was not ready for this. I wasn't ready to forgive him yet.

I started pushing him away "Manik stop" i moaned out as he bit on my neck sucking on it.
"Manik please stop" i cried pushing him with all my strength. He stumbled back "What's wrong Nandu?"
"Look this can't happen" i said and got out of the pool and covered myself with a towel. He followed me behind.
I sat on a chair holding my head in my hands tears pricking my eyes. Why was my life so messed up? Why can't i have a normal married life?
Manik grabbed my chin making me look at him.
"I know and i understand Nandini that you are not ready. I only want to tell you that i will wait for you even if you think you will never be ready." He kissed my forehead and went in.
I ran in my room and shut the door sliding to the ground tears streaming down my face. I want to trust him i really do but i can't because if anything goes wrong it will affect my kids this time.
I went in the bathroom to have a quick shower.

3rd person
Nandini didn't know that when she was sobbing in her room Yash and Neel stood outside listening bubbling with anger. They immediately ran in their room where Manik was.

"You" shouted both of them pointing at Manik startling him "out of our house now!!!" They screamed😡 and they started pulling his hand dragging him out Aayush wailing behind them.
Aayush ran to his mother banging on her door with his small fists.