Day out

Nandini's POV
They kids got along with Manik quite soon. I decided to help making in building his office. So we see each other more often. So far he hasn't made any move on me. But its Manik i am talking about.
Today Manik was going to take the kids out with him for dinner so I can relax after a stressful week.
The bell rung and i went and opened the door.
"Hey" Manik said
"Hi come on in" i said
He followed me inside.

Manik's POV
I followed her inside the house. I literally had fallen in love with her house.
"Kids your dad is here"
"Coming ma" came the reply.
I turned to Nandini "You sure you don't want to come"
"I would love to Manik but i am really tired i need a break" she said. She did look tired. I smiled at her.
"Daddy!!!" Aayush screamed running towards me.
"Hey kiddo" i said picking him up. I turned to Yash and Neel.
"Hi guys"
"Why are you here Mr.Manik" they replied stunning me.
"Yash Neel!" Nandini exclaimed
"It's ok Nandini" i knew it was going to take time for them to get use to me.
"Anyway we will leave. What are you going to do the whole day?" I asked her.
"Oh i will jist finish my work and then relax" she smiled
"Bye kids and behave" she warned them. She waved at me and then we all left.

Nandini's POV
Its been six hours that i have been working continuously and i was very tired. I decided to go for a swim and relax.
So i changed into my bikini. As i was alone i wore a sexy one.

 As i was alone i wore a sexy one

I had a pool joint to my room. And it was surrounded by trees I entered the pool and did a few laps and i just sat near the shallow part and rested my head back. And i didnt realize when i fell asleep.

 And i didnt realize when i fell asleep

Manik's POV
We all came back home. The kids had the key to the house. We had a great time at the amusement park.
Where was Nandini? The kids went to their room and i entered Nandini's room. But it was empty the door to the pool was open.
And nandini was in the pool resting her head back. I think she was asleep.

Nandini's POV
I felt warm breath on my shoulder then a light kiss. I woke up with a start and in the hurry pulled the person in the pool.
And guess who it was Mr. Manik Malhotra.
"Thats the second time i fell in your pool" he said grinning at me.
I rolled my eyes and thhen saw his eyes trailing on my body.
Thats when i realised i was wearing a bikini and it was quite a revealing bikini.
Oh shit!

A/N
I am so sorry guys i know i have not updated in quite a long time abd this update is alao quite short but i am extremely busy right now!
I will try my best to update soon.
Love you all!!!