Found her

Manik's POV

I got out of my flight. I had to come to US Hawaii to be exact [A/N-Nandini stays in Hawaii] to handle my new branch here. I never get bored of this place its just so beautiful. Nandini loved this place she always wanted to come here.
"Sir we have booked a villa for you right near the beach." my assistant told me I nodded.
"What about the the new office?" I asked
"Sir we have appointed a very well known architect she is very talented most of the villas, bungalows are designed by her"
"Ok I will like to meet her once" I said and got in the car.

We reached the villa after an hour. I was super tired. The villa was beautiful.
"Sir this villa is also designed by the architect"
"Its nice"
I went to the bedroom and fell flat on my face on the bed and I was out in minutes.
-4 hours later-
My phone rang loudly near my ear I groaned out loudly. I shut the alarm and got up. I took a nice hot shower letting my muscles relax.
I went down and decided to eat something. I took a apple when it clicked me "Rohan (his assistant) what's the name of the architect"
"Nandini sir Nandini Murthy" he replied. I chocked on a piece of apple. But a smile made its way on my face.
I found you Nandini!!

Nandini's POV
"Ok that's enough Aayush come on come to bed now!" I called him.
I had brought him a new remote control car and he has been playing with for four hours.
"Yash Neel what are you looking for?" I asked them they had all their clothes and books scattered in the room.
"Ma we are looking for our dance shoes" Yash said
I went to their cupboard and took out the shoes from the last shelf.
"Thanks ma"
"Ok come on off to bed all of you"
All three of them slept in the same room.

"Thanks ma""Ok come on off to bed all of you"All three of them slept in the same room

Later I came to my room and checked my phone. I had a message from my secratery saying that we had a meeting with a client tomorrow at nine in the morning. I replied with and ok and then went to my bathroom to freshen up.

 I replied with and ok and then went to my bathroom to freshen up

I washed my face and then changed in my night suit. I came out in my room and checked the time. It was twelve so I decided to sleep.

Who knew that my past was waiting to catch up with me