Forgiven

Manik's POV
I got up with my head hurting like shit. I held my head with both hands.
"Morning" I heard a soft voice I looked up to see my princess standing in front of me smiling at me!
"Here drink this" she said handing me he glass with what looked like lemon juice.
"Thanks princess" I said and drank it.
"Go and freshen up I will bring breakfast upsatirs she said. I nodded. She left and I went in the bathroom. I exactly don't remember what happened last night but I guess some thing good. I took bath and cleaned myself. I came out to see her her back to me she was again wearing a backless blouse. I could see her waist I went to her and put my hands around her waist.

 I could see her waist I went to her and put my hands around her waist

She jumped slightly and then relaxed in my arms.
"Manik you scared me" she exclaimed.
"Sorry love" I said lightly kissing her neck.
"Come one have breakfast" she said making me sit in front of her on the bed. She kept the plate in front of me. I simply started at her.
"What?"
"Feed me" I said pouting at her. She smiled and took the spoon she took some of the pancake she had made and fed me. And in return I fed her even when she didn't want to eat.

 And in return I fed her even when she didn't want to eat

"Nandu what made you forgive me?" I asked.
"Manik don't you remember what happened last night?" She asked.
I thought hard for a minute then I remembered when I came home drank and poured my feelings out to her.
"Nandini I am so sorry I really should not have forced myself on you I was so stupid and even cheated you to love me" I said
"Hey! Look at me" she cupped my face and moved closer to me I automatically put my hands around her.
"I forgave you a long time back I was just angry that I had to get to know the truth from some one else" she said
"I tried to tell you about the contract but couldn't gather he courage" I said
"It's OK it's all over now let's start fresh from today what do you say Mr. Manik Malhotra"
"Whatever you wish for Mrs. Malhotra" I said resting my forehead against hers.

A/n
Short and crappy chapter I know!!
But I am so busy with studies these days I have my 12th board exams soon.
Hope you guys understand
Will update soon
Love you all!
-Manan