Monster Manik

Nandini's POV
We all were eating lunch when suddenly four to five men entered the house. They looked around and started to pick up things and take them out.
"Who the hell are you people and what are you doing?" I shouted.
"They are my men" we heard someone say I turned to see Monster Manik standing there with a smirk.
"What is going on what are you doing in my house?" I asked him angrily.
"Calm down princess and read this" he said handing me some papers I took them and read them. The papers said that Manik Malhotra is the owner of the house and we have no right on it. What?
I looked up at him "Why are you doing this?" I asked
"You know why now you have only two options left stay on the streets or come and live with me in my....no in our house Nandini Malhotra. Your whole family can live there I have no problem." He said
"We rather die than stay with the man who is nothing but a cheater" Mukti bhabhi said glaring at him.
He shrugged his shoulder he acted like the words didn't affect him but I could see right through him he was hurt. I felt really bad.....no Nandu you don't love him anymore I told myself but somewhere in the corner of my mind I knew I was lying.
"My offer is open you can come whenever you want" he said and walked out. The men left with him.
I sat on the chair my head in by hands.
"This is all my falut if I had not married Manik this would never have happened" I said
"Don't be stupid the only fault is Manik's" bhai said consoling me.
"But where are we going to stay?" I asked
"You can stay at my house" Aryaman said.
"Are you sure we don't want to be a trouble" I said
"Nandini you are my best friend I would do anything for you. You all will never be trouble for me" he said kneeling down in front of me.
So we all started packing. Bhai and Aryaman took the luggage's to the car.
We all settled in the car. Aryaman started to drive to his house. I rested my head against the seat. Manik too my house away from me and I knew it was just a start.

Manik's POV
I knew Nandini will never be able to see her family in pain she will come to live with me. She was too kind to hurt someone.
But its been a day and she is still not here. Where can she be?
I called Cabir one of my friends.
"Yo dude sup?" He shouted I held the phone away.
"Cabir I want you to find out where Nandini is" I told him
"Ummm...ok give me a day"
"I give you an hour" I said and before he could protest I cut the call.
After one hour fifteen minutes my phone rang it was Cabir
"Yes?"
"She is staying with some Aryaman guy" he said. I cut the call.
Of course I should have known. That bastard is trying to take nandini aaway from me.
I received a message from Cabir. It was Aryaman's address I messaged a thanks back and ran to my car.
Now I will bring nandini to stay with me by hook or by crook.