Truth

Nandini's POV
"Yes honey you go to your room i will be there soon" i replied. I heard his little footsteps as he went to his room. I turned around and pushed Manik away. What was he doing here? And how did he come in?
Thats when i noticed that he was completely wet. So he must have climbed the wall and fell in the pool.
"Manik what are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Are they mine?" he asked staring at me.
I stiffened what am i suppose to tell him?
"No they are mine they are my kids only" he grabbed my shoulders roughly making me wince.
"Nandini are they mine and your kids?" I could see the begging in his eyes.
"Yes Aayush is" i sighed out. His grip on me loosen and he collasped on the bed.

Manik's pov
I had a kid and i didn't even know! How could she hid something like this from me. And who were the other two kids?
"Why didn't you tell me huh? He is my son too!" I screamed at her my anger returning
"How would i have told you manik remeber the day you kicked me out of the house that was the day i found out i was pregnant that was the surprise i was going to give you. And the reason i didn't tell you was because i was sure you would have said that it's aryaman's baby!" She said glaring at me.
She was right i would have done exactly what she said. This is all my fault. I am the reason my kid does not have a father.
"Nandini I am so sorry but please cant you let me meet my son you also know that he needs a father figure in his life please" i begged.
She sighed rubbing her forehead "you are right you can meet him tomorrow" she said
"And who's kids are the other two?" I asked
"They are adopted and they are MY kids" she said emphasizing on 'my'.
"So if you want Aayush in your life you will consider Neel and Yash as your kids to."
"I have no problem with that all the three boys are my kids from now on" i said agreeing.
"The more the merrier" i concluded grinning. A small smile formed on her lips.

Nandini's pov
A small smile formed on my lips when he said the more the merrier.
AAACHOO! he sneezed loudly ofcourse he was wearing wet clothes. And from before he could catch cold immediately.
"Why don't you change? I will get some clothes for you" i said. He looked at me his nose was red already. He looked just like Aayush.
He immediately started taking his shirt off. What was he doing?!
"Wait go in the bathroom and change and take a hot shower. I will tuck the kids to bed and bring the clothes." I said as i took a towel out of my cupboard. He took it and grinned at me.
"This does not change anything between us" i told him making his grin drop. Did he think i was going to forgive him so easily?
He went in the bathroom and i closed my room's door.
Well looks like i will have to get use to Manik being around.
God!! My life sucks!