My Family

Manik's POV
In an hour i am meeting my kids. Nandini told me she would bring the kids to my house. I was so excited!
I had brought so many toys for them.
-After one hour-
The bell rung i ran towards the door and opened it. There stood my... family. Nandini as usual looked stunning.

"Hey" Nandini muttered as she lightly pushed the three boys in the house

"Hi Uncle!!" Aayush screamed waving at me. My heart literally melted.
"Hey kiddo, come in all of you"
The kids walked in with Nandini all of them surrounding her all of them holding her skirt. I thought they were scared. But then i observed they were not scared instead they were protecting her.
Nandini sat on the sofa with Aayush on her lap and Yash and Neel on either of her sides.
"Mumma why are we here?" Aauysh asked looking up at Nandini.
"Baby remember how you always use to ask me who your father was and i told you that worked somewhere else and was busy so you could not meet him. This is Manik Malhotra and he is your father" she said staring at all three of her kids in fear.
Aayush jumped of her lap and walked towards me slowly.
"Is it true that you are my and my brothers father?" he asked shyly lookong up at me with hope.
"Yes" i wispered and nodded.
Suddenly he jumped on me hugging me tightly "Why didn't you come soon Papa i missed you so much" he cried out his tears running on my shoulder. I hugged back the miniature me.
"I am so sorry baby but now that i am back i am never letting you and your brothers go"
He looked up at me sniffing and stuck out his pinky " Pinky promise?"
"Pinky promise" i said holding his pinky with my pinky.
Then i looked up at Neel and Yash they were observing silently. Tears were leaking from Nandini's eyes. I gestured both of them to come towards me. They looked up at Nandini and when she nodded they walked towards me. Aayush grabbed their hand and pulled making them come faster. I hugged them. I was so lucky to have not one but three boys.
I saw Nandini walking away towards the balcony. I showed the boys the toys in the room and asked them to play there. I walked to the balcony and saw her standing by the railing.
"Hey" I called. She turned around "Oh! Hi where are the kids?" she asked.
"They are in my room playing" she nodded and turned around.
"Whats wrong Nandu?" I asked grabbing her hand.
"Its nothing its just that i am not use to sharing them. For five years its only been the four of us"
"Nothing is going to change no one ia going to take your kids from you. The only change is they will have a father now" i said and wiped the tear fron her cheek. She smiled at me.
I leaned forward kissing the corner of her mouth making her gasp.
"You are going to be mine again Nandini" i wispered in her ear. I turned around and walked out i heard her wisper a "uh oh" making me smirk.
Get ready Nandini Murthy to become Nandini Malhotra again.