Betrayal

Nandini's POV
Where is Manik? I have been waiting for almost and hour in his room. I decide to go and search for him. I come out of our room and search around.
"Nandini what are you doing here?" Bhai asked me he was with bhabhi.
"Bhai I can't find Manik he didn't come to the room" we all search form him. I see his office door closed must be there. As I am about to knock I hear someone say "Manik you have to tell nandini the truth" I think its Dhruv. Which truth is he talking about?
Nahi and bhabhi also look confused.
"You have to tell her that you married her for the money which your father gave to her family make her sign this paper" I felt like the ground beneath my feet had slipped away. He married me for the money? No I must have misunderstood.
"I know I will tell her now when I go in the room. I will tel her that I wanted to marry her only for the money but now......" I couldn't hear more so I opened the door. Dhruv froze in his place.

Manik's POV
Dhruv suddenly froze in his place he was looking at something behind me. I turned to see Nandini,Abhi and Mukti bhabhi standing there. Oh no! Did they hear me? Tears were from Nandini's eyes . Oh shit no!
"Nandu I can explain"
"Don't Manik just don't I d will not listen to anymore of your lies." She shouted
"How could you do this to me? For the last six months what you said what you did was all a big fat lie. How can you be like this how can you be so heartless, evil, mean and selfish. Just for gaining some money you ruined my entire life!!" she cried out my heart broke hearing her words seeing her so hurt, broken. Abhi and Mukti bhabhi hugged her.
She suddenly wiped her tears she looked around and she took the contract papers and signed it before I could say anything.
She threw them at me "here you have the money now. All you care about is this money so take it and never ever show me your face" she said leaving I grabbed her hand quickly "Please Nandu I love you" I begged her.
Suddenly I felt heat rushing though my face. She had slapped me!
"How dare you say these words when you don't even know their meaning" she ran out crying. Before I could follow her I was stopped by Abhi "I had warned you Manik you make my sister cry you are dead. Don't you ever come near her." He said and ran out. Mukti bhabhi ran after them.
Shit what am I suppose to do?? As far as I know Nandu she will never forgive me.
God what did I do!?

Nandini's POV
I kept running I don't know where. I just ran on the roads in my bridal dress. Suddenly my foot stuck in something and I fell down on the ground. The tears wouldn't stop. I was so stupid to trust Manik.

"Nandini hey hey its ok we all are with you" Bhai said as he hugged me

"Nandini don't cry its the idiot's loss" bhabhi said.
"Why me bhai? Why do I have to go to this" I cried out. I couldn't bear the pain i felt.
I hate you Manik malhotra!