All came crashing down

Nandini's POV
It's been two weeks since manik and I have completed our marriage and it's just been beautiful. He pampers me and keeps me like a queen.
Lately I had started to vomit in he morning or felt dizziness. I thought I was ill but later Multi bhabhi and I went to the doctor and we found out that I was pregnant!
Today I am going to tell this amazing news to Manik. I was waiting for him to come home.
Suddenly the door banged shut making me jump. It must be Manik. I went and saw that Manik had a furious expression on his face he glared at me.
"Manik what's wrong?" I asked him scared.
"Why Nandini why did you do this to me?" He asked grabbing my forearm tightly.
"Manik what are you talking about?" I asked him confused
"Don't act innocent you lying bitch!" He screamed and pushed me I landed on the sofa. I stared at him shocked.
"Manik what did I do?" I asked him now tears leaking from my eyes.
"You cheated on me with that Aryaman" he screamed in my face. I stared at him shocked. Did he really should think I would do something like that?
"Man..." before I could say anything h threw some papers at me. I picked them up and the ground slipped from under my feet. He had given me divorce papers.
"I don't want to hear anything Nandini just sign it I will give you as much money as you want just leave" h said glaring at me.
I was speechless wasn't I suppose to be the one who douted him after what he did?
I took the papers and signed them I was not going to let him break me anymore. I had enough of him. I have the papers to him and walked out of the house. I didn't take any luggage with me as all my stuff belonged to Manik.
When I stepped out of his house I left him and my broken heart with him.

Manik's POV
My heart broke when she signed the divorce papers and gave it to me and without saying a thing she walked out of my house and my life.
I looked down at the photos that showed that Nandini and Aryaman had slept together.

Flashback
I was in a excited mood to get back home to my wife when Niyonika came in.
"What do you want?" I asked her
She threw some photos at me I took them and when I saw them I felt like some one had punched me hard. There were pics of  Aryaman and Nandini cuddling, kissing in bed naked!
"What is this?" I shouted at her
"Just wanted to show you how innocent you wife is" she stated and walked out of the office.
Anger flared through me how could she?
I quickly rode my car to the house making sure to collect divorce papers.
Flashback end

I collapsed on the bed and cried my heart out.

Not knowing that I had just let my happiness walk away from me.

A/n
Plot twist!!!
So now what will Nandini do?
Who all are angry at Manik?
Comment and tell your thoughts.
Next update coming soon
-MaNan