Kids?

Nandini's POV
"Mom can you please take us to the park today?"Aayush asked climbing on my lap.
"Ofcourse get ready then we will leave tell Neel and Yash too"
"Yaaaaa" he screamed as he ran away.
I went up to my room and got ready.

I cam down to see them waiting for me

I cam down to see them waiting for me. When they saw me they all ran out. I got in the car and drove to the to the park. As I parked all they immediately got down from the car and ran in the park. The park was beautiful, safe and well maintained.

I ran after the kids and saw them playing football

I ran after the kids and saw them playing football. Why did they come to a park if they wanted to play football? They could have played at home also. I sat on a chair took out my phone and started to go through my emails.

Manik's POV
I had my coat handing on my shoulder and I was just thinking about Nandini when a saw three kids playing in the park. The smallest for some odd reason looked like my mini version. If Nandini and I have a son he would look exactly like him. He was kicking the football when he suddenly fell. The other two kids ran to him and tried to help him. I walked towards them.
"What's wrong are you hurt?" I asked
"I have a boo boo" the small kid said in a cute voice pouting his lips his cheeks red and tears leaking from his eyes. I bent down to him. I had a water bottle with me. I took out my handkerchief and dabbed some water on it and cleaned the wound and then tied the handkerchief. the kid winced but didn't complain. The other two had tears in their eyes.
"Are you brothers?" I asked
"Yes I am Yash this is Neel and this little footballer is Aayush" he said pointing out.
The kids could not have come alone some one must be with them.
"Who did you come with?"
"Our mother" Neel said pointing out to a woman who was sitting on a bench her hair covered her face.
"What kind of mother is she does she care about her kids?" I muttered but turns out they heard me because they all were giving deadly glares.
"Listen sir don't talk about my mommy like that or I will beat you" Aayush said showing his small hands in a small fist.
"Ok sorry kido now go to your mom" all three of them ran to their mom.
"Mummmmaaaa!!" the woman was startled and looked up. I chocked on my breath did they just call Nandini their mother?
Were they her kids?