Moving On

Nandini's POV
"Oh my god Nandu! What happened?" Bhabhi asked when she opened the door. I was a mess I couldn't stop crying. Bhabhi took me in and made me sit on the couch.
"Abhi come here fast" she called out
"What happen...Nandini kya hua?" he said in panic coming and sitting down beside me.
I told them everything and both of them were fuming.
"What a selfish, arrogant and a sick minded bastard." Bhai said.
"That's not all bhai bhahi I.....I am pregnant" I told them.
"What!? Did you tell this to Manik" bhabhi asked
"No I was going to tell him today but..." I trailed
"Nandu I think you should shift to New York for a few years at Aryaman's house. You to will get a break and Aryaman will help you with your pregnancy and stuff" bhai said.
I thought about it. Why not I can start my life again there with my baby. I don't care what Manik thinks of me now my only priority is my baby. I nodded. Bhabhi took me to my room and bhai went to inform Aryaman about it.
I laid on the bed and bhabhi left my room then I let the tears fall.....oh Manik what have you done?

Manik's POVI sad on 'our' bed which was only mine now

Manik's POV
I sad on 'our' bed which was only mine now. God why did Nandini do such a thing?
Could she do anything like this? 
Maybe she did it for revenge?
She would not have stooped so low?
I need to call Cabir for information.
"Hey Manik"
"Cabir I want to know where Aryaman was staying in India for the last few days. I want to know everything that he has done recently. Who ever came to meet him and...."
"Manik calm down and the Aryaman guy who you are talking about he has not been in India for the past four weeks" and the phone slipped from my hand.
What did I do?!

Hey guys!!I know I have not updated in a while and I am so sorry😢My exams are almost done and I promise the next chapter will be updated soon and it will be a long one too

Hey guys!!
I know I have not updated in a while and I am so sorry😢
My exams are almost done and I promise the next chapter will be updated soon and it will be a long one too.
Love you all!!!
-Manan