You!

Nandini's POV
I woke up early as I had a meeting at 8 with some business tycoon. I forgot to ask my secretary his name.
I took a shower quickly and got ready I wore a formal outfit and did my hair in a elegant bun. I wore my diamond earrings and black heels did my make up and checked myself in the mirror.

 I wore my diamond earrings and black heels did my make up and checked myself in the mirror

Then I went to the kids room and woke up Neel and Yash.
"Baby I have to go to the office early so I have told Samantha (her cook) to make you your breakfast. So make sure Ayush eats too and call me if you are going out to play."
"Ok ma" both of them replied sleepily. I kiss their forehead and the Ayush's.
"Ma can you come home early?" Neel asked.
"I will try baby" I said smiling and then closed their room's door.

I went down and ate my breakfast quickly and checked the time it was 7.30. Shit! I was late. I went to my garage and decided to take my black Lamborghini today.

 I went to my garage and decided to take my black Lamborghini today

I drove quickly to my office and parked my car. I got out and hurried inside. Everyone greeted me.
"Morning mam" Ruchita (secretary) greeted me.
"Morning I am late right? Give me the files please" I told her.
She followed me in my office.
"Ruchita what is the name of the client?" I asked her and opened the door to my office.
"Mam meet Manik Malhotra" I slowly turned praying that it was some other Manik.
But no! In front of me stood the man who broke my heart first and then cut it into pieces later. All the files and papers slipped from my hand. I just stood there rooted to the ground hating how my life took a 360 degree turn.

Manik's POV
I was waiting in the office for Nandini to come. I was so excited and nervous. I knew she was not going to react cooly after meeting me. But I would do anything to win her back even if that means I have to beg her.

I heard the door open and I turned to look at her and my mouth hung open

I heard the door open and I turned to look at her and my mouth hung open. Gone was the Nandini who wore sarees right now she was wearing some kind of formal shorts and a black full sleeves shirt with a turtle neck. He back was to me.
"Mam meet Manik Malhotra" her secretary said. She slowly turned to look at me. When she saw colour drained from her face and the files in her hand slipped scattering on the floor. She stood rooted in her place. Hurt evident in her eyes. Guilt took over me.
"Mam? Mam!" The secretary shook her slightly. The hurt that was shown in her eyes was gone anger and hatred took place.
The secretary picked up the files and papers and handed it to her. She took it.
"Ruchita you can go" her voice sounded like melody to my ears. When she left Nandini turned to me.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
God save me!