Sneaking in

Manik's POV
I immediately got in my car and followed Nandini's car. After 15min we reached a beautiful house or should i say a mansion. And it was beautiful!!! The gate had automatic doors it opened and Nandini entered and it immediately closed.

 And it was beautiful!!!  The gate had automatic doors it opened and Nandini entered and it immediately closed

I got out of my car and stood behind a tree. The lights of the house flickered on. And in ran the kids with Nandini behind them smiling and laughing. The smile was the first thing I had fallen in love with and it still has the same effect on me.
They went upstairs because of which I could not see them. Now I really wanted to know who those kids were.
So I silently crept towards the wall. There were some stones around with the help of it I climbed the wall. I jumped and looked oh shit!! There was a pool below me not ground.
Splash!!!
I struggled somehow to the bars. I could not swim. I climbed out and looked around making sure no one was around and quickly squeezed the water out of my clothes. I took my shoes off and threw them across the wall. I then crept towards the house. I was on the backside of the house. I saw someone switch the light on of a room I know it was Nandini. There was a ladder in the corner I took it and very quietly climbed in the balcony. And there stood the woman of my dreams she had on a simple nighty then she took the cover and wore it. She truly looked like a princess as she sat in front of the mirror combing her hair humming. The coat or what ever it is called that she wore over the nighty trailed behind her as she moved around in her room.

 The coat or what ever it is called that she wore over the nighty trailed behind her as she moved around in her room

The balcony door was open so I crept inside silently and stood behind her. I grabbed her waist and covered her mouth before she could scream. She struggled against me.
"Shhh its me princess" I whispered and kissed her cheek. She relaxed under my touch and then shuddered. I smirked seeing that I still had some effect on her. Suddenly we both heard a call "mommy" and we both stiffened.