Chapter XIX

EIVEREN

"Ano'ng oras ka uuwi? Busy ka ba masiyado ngayon? Wala ka na bang nakalimutan? Wallet? Car keys?" Bago ko ipihit ang doorknob palabas ng suite ay humarap ako sa babaeng kanina pa nagpapaulan ng mga tanong sa'kin. "Kiss ko?" Pahabol niya pa sa mahina at malambing na tinig.

I force myself not to smile.

"I'm sorry. Alam kong nakukulitan ka na sa'kin pero..." Tuluyan na siyang huminto sa pagsasalita nang mapansing nanatili lang akong nakatitig sa kanya. Namula na naman ang kanyang pisngi.

There's nothing to be shame about, I wanted to say but decided to keep it to myself. I am looking forward to sleep with her again, to kiss and cuddle next to her, to feel her shallow breath against my skin, to watch her sleep while the morning sun rays are gazing down at her porcelain skin.

It's a lovely view I will never get tired staring at. If God has given me the ability in temporarily shutting down the real world—disregard the paper works stack on my office desk, deal with calls, meetings, e-mails, conferences, summits, out of town, out of the country—just to be with her for the longest time I can imagine, I have done it multiple times already.

Now I wonder how long is the longest when I'm with Natalia.

I have this unfathomable hunger for her presence. Her innocence made me want to tease her silly. She made me crave for her embrace, for her kisses. I can't even stop thinking about making love with her! God, the naughty things I wanna do to her, it makes me crazy.

She made me crazy.

"—it's just that I'm concern," I straightened myself when I heard her speak, dragging me back from the fantasy I am creating in front of her.

"You're right," I said. She stares at me in confusion. "I indeed forgot something." I took a mini-step towards her. "Your kiss."

"You can't get enough, do you?" She asked puffing, as if my declaration sends her to a marathon she can't win.

"Oh no," I said, tracing her lower lip by my thumb. "Not to you, Kisstealer."

"Oh." Her slender fingers grip the both sides of my arms like she's holding her dear-life to me. "Ditto, Eiveren. Ditto."

Pinagdikit ko ang noo namin sa isa't-isa at hinawakan ang malambot niyang pisngi, awtomatikong napapikit ang kanyang mga mata. "Kiss me then, Natalia." Alanganin siyang tumalima, maingat na pinalupot ang kanyang kamay sa likod ng batok ko't puno ng ingat akong ginawaran ng halik.

Hinapit ko ang baywang niya palapit sa'kin, puno ng seguridad ito dahil sa pangambang baka takbuhan niya 'kong muli. "Deeper." Utos ko't hinawakan ang batok niya upang mas lalo pang diinan ang paghalik niya. I can literally feel her rounded chest pressing against me, and I bet she felt my alive and painfully hard erection between our bellies. I groan inwardly when her shivering fingers began to unbuckle my pants.

"Shh, no," marahan kong pigil sa kanya. Huminto siya sa paghalik sa'kin at puno nang pagtatakang tinunghayan ako.

"I'm sorry, I thought you—"

"No." Yes, I want you bad. I even dreamt of undressing you, it was antagonizing, believe me, I almost gone crazy. "I'm just...I'm 15 minutes late, I have to go," I explained.

"Right. Work." Umalon ang boses niya kung kaya't huminga siya nang malalim at klinaro ang kung anumang bumara sa lalamunan niya. "Take care then, Eiveren Cross." Iyon lamang at tuluyan na siyang tumalikod sa'kin at paika-ikang lumakad.

"Natalia, let me help you." Nilapitan ko siya ngunit agad niyang pinalis ang kamay ko.

"No, I'm okay," tanggi niya, hindi maikakaila ang tampo sa kanyang tinig.