Chapter 2 {edited}

Start from the beginning

That's when Jungkook stood up on his desk with a smirk on his face "how about an arm wrestling challenge? No one of u bishes can beat me" suddenly right after he said those words a thud sound echoed in the class

"language kid!".

They accepted his challenge minus Yoongi who was sleeping and Jimin who seated himself next to Soo jung which caught her in surprise.

However, he smiled at her and put a red deliciously looking apple on her desk. He mouthed something to her but due to the music and the noise from the arm wrestling challenge, she couldn't quite hear him.

she smiled back and unplugged her earphones then looked at him "what were you saying?"

He chuckled and looked down at his desk as he fidget with his fingers "Nothing important" he shook his head and smiled again gesturing her to take the apple.

She hesitantly took the apple feeling Jimin's eyes following her hand movements but before her first bite she saw how Jungkook kept beating the poor classmates. what a great muscles he has she smirked as she thought to herself.

That's when she decided to accept the challenge as well and sit on the chair in front of his so they would be facing each other with only a desk in the middle. Everyone in the class went from loud to speechless.

she sighed and rested her elbow on the desk "You really have great and amazing muscles" a smirk spread in her beautiful face before adding "But I'm sure you can't beat me, kido."

He laughed and replied smugly "you sound so full of yourself." he got closer to her ear and added "but won't you get hurt babygirl?" the boys who were surrounding the two started whispering and gossiping among themselves mumbling things that neither Jungkook nor Soo jung could hear.

Fuyuko and Hyunjae were shaking their heads and face-palming feeling pity towards the poor boy.

She glared at him giving him no choice but to just do it and him giving her the I warned you look. his smirk fell to the floor because the moment he held her wrist he could feel her strength. When the game started there was a thumb sound causing the sleeping beauty to wake up.

Jungkook hurriedly pulled his arm and screamed in pain, his arm was completely red and swell due to how hard it got slapped on the desk, he kept cursing endlessly.

"Heool that didn't just happen did it?" Hoseok shouted amazed and had his eyes opened wider than Taehyung's.

"And that's the end of your perk Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon shook his head not forgetting to leave a smug chuckle.

After some minutes the poor boy returned from the school's infirmary with a bandaged wrist.

9:09am

still no teachers. And again the class was quiet and bored <wae no one has left yet? No one knows why.>

Soo jung who couldn't handle it anymore slammed her desk causing Jimin to jump off his chair "I felt like my heart was about to jump off before me. Are u ok
Soo jung?".

"who the f@ck dared to wake me up???" Yoongi yelled from the 5th row, she ignored Jimin and glared at Yoongi instead "o-oh it's you sorry" and he went back to sleep.

She then directed her words to Jimin "if the teachers ever came tell them I went to buy some chocolate BECAUSE I'M SO F@CKING TIRED"

He stood straight and replied "I'm coming with you. Also I still have to see the building" he showed his eye smile, she just nodded not wanting to argue further also not wanting to leave a bad first impression. Then they got out of the class.

Hyunjae poked Fuyuko's arm which caused the latter to look at her immediately, she pointed at Soo jung and Jimin who were walking together towards the door "seems like this year is gonna be interesting for someone" she giggled softly but jumped off right after. She looked behind her and saw the boy she assumed his name was Hoseok giggling along with her did he hear her???

She couldn't help but blush at his cute giggles. Fuyuko noticed the tint pink color on her sister's cheeks, her eyes widened but she just chuckled afterwards"it's really gonna be an interesting one."

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V :

I watched Jimin and that girl -what was her name again? Never mind- getting out of the class"I'm gonna get my revenge" I muttered under my breath as my eyes pierced through her."Ugh .. that hurts as hell..ㅠㅠ"

-------------------A/NStay tuned guys Every story is boring in beginning But wait till the psycho make his/her appearance

-------------------
A/N
Stay tuned guys
Every story is boring in beginning
But wait till the psycho make his/her appearance.😉😉

Who is the predator and who is the prey !!!