Chapter 2 {edited}

Start from the beginning

"Is she the teacher? "

"So scary!×~×"

"hyung wake up! It's the teacher"

"She's so young--"

"Hyung are you serious? She's wearing the same unifor--"

"Shhuush!!"

"Idiots..-_-×"

They all sat in their seats and fixed their positions so they would be facing forward. I felt my cheeks heating up because of all the stares and comments I'm receiving since I'm not really someone who likes to be the center of attention.

"I-I... I'm not the teacher god dammit!" the girls who were near my legs burst into laughter at my stuttering and awkward position.

The boys apologized and some of them just chuckled, they went back to whatever they were doing as I just made my way to my seat at the back near beside the window but a mint haired boy was sleeping on my precious SEAT!

I couldn't make up his face features since he buried his face in his arms while his mint hair scattered around his head making it hard to know the back from the front. "Excuse me this is my desk" I tried to be formal yeah.

"I came first" I barely could make out the words due to how low and deep his voice was.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled sighing with all my might and went to the desk infront of his. Thanks to him I sat next to the wall that separate the two windows.

Honestly hitting him was preferred much.

Third person P.O.V:

Hyunjae was the first to stand and peek from the door as the elder still wiping her tears from laughing so hard "OH! New students?!" hyunjae shouted enthusiastic as she entered the class with Soo jung trailing behind her.

One of the new male students stood in front of her and introduced themselves to the other classmates "hello I'm kim namjoon and these are my friends kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoesok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and lastly Jeon Jungkook. But you can call us Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, V and--" Namjoon the boy with cute dimples said calmly and formally till he got cut by his friend.

"Ok Hyung they got it."

Everyone in the class felt the need of doing the same till finally everyone was seated. Fuyuko and hyunjae sat next to each other in the 4th row behind Soo jung who sat next to the window and no one next to her, well that's how she always preferred it.

8:12 am

No teacher has entered the class yet <wae ? No one knows why and no one seems to really mind.> Soo jung has been listening to music ever since she sat on her desk, Hyunjae was talking to her other sister who wasn't even paying attention, one of the boys was already in deep sleep and the one next to him was reading a book while the others were engulfed by quietness and boredom.