Chapter 2 {edited}

Start from the beginning

Third person P.O.V:

Finally the girls were on their way to their old school after having simple breakfast of burnt bacon and omelette made by miss Hyunjae. The school was close to their house so walking to there wasn't a big deal.

They entered the school which was unusually quiet, no human being in the hallways nor in classrooms.

"Strange. No one has arrived yet? What's the time?"

"Umm.. six o'clock haha..."

"Hyunjae!!!"

They stood straight in front of the principal's office door attempting to ask for their programme and schedule but they weren't sure if he had came yet.

Fuyuko and Soo glanced at each other through the corner of their eyes both nodding with smug face before pushing Hyunjae to the door resulting in a loud thud. Hopefully it didn't break her nose or teeth.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU BOTH?!" Hyunjae squinted her nose and rubbed it wincing at the pain, she glared at the two mess of giggle figures behind her.

"Sorry Jae we just wanted to see if the principal Mark was there."

None of the girls dared to open the principal's office because he's known for his harsh temper but messing with him and get him angry was so much fun for the students because of his savage comebacks. They decided to just shrug it off and go to a coffee shop near the school.

Hyunjae stepped in front of the two girls, holding her hands up
"Last one to get there will get purple potato ice-cream!"

And they raced to the coffee shop, their laughter echoed in the school empty hallways filling it with pure joy. Once they reached the gates and had to pass a tall boy, Soo Jung's eyes locked with his pair of brown eyes in a slow motion thus allowing a lot of emotions to travel between them and when he smirked

one thing went into her mind -he reminded her of Mang-

Fuyuko's P.O.V :

I can't be happier than today, quiet morning quiet school what more do I want however, that's untill we got nearer and nearer to our class. We could hear some shouting and laughing.

I turned to look behind and saw my two puppy-like sisters curious as well. When we arrived we stood in front of the class door "hm? it seems like my dreams will stay in dreamslan--" before I could finish my depressed mood Soo jung twisted the door knop and opened the door widely. She grabbed the other devil quickly and hid beside the door frame right after, leaving me to stand alone dumbfounded in front of the wide open door.

"YAH! why don't u ever listen to me " I snapped at her and she ignored of course. I felt a lot of eyes poring into me so I looked up at the students who were staring at me as well having the same startled and shocked faces.