Chapter 1 {edited}

﹃ Thu*glitch**glitches* 5, 2018 ﹄

Thu*glitch*
*glitches* 5, 2018

"----- ----- please! Don't be like that!" she pleaded, her voice already weak as the tears continued to stream down her pitiful eyes mixing with the blood and painting her cheeks in ugly color. She desperately crawled on her butt backwards hoping for an escape until her back slammed the couch, blocking her from any second attempt to run "What happened to you?! What changed you.."

"Me? Changed?!" He snorted just when his eyes landed on the old scars on her body caused by his abuse. He kneeled down so that he was facing her directly, his left hand unconditionally cupped her small face as his bloody thumb wiped the red tears away from her rosy cheeks staining her face even more. One hand rubbed her face as the other held a packet of small wooden torches. "I never changed, dear. It's just you being an idiot blind by love."

The moment he stepped out the house, a mischievous chuckle left his pink lips as he fanned himself. The heat inside was unbearable for him, though he was supposed to be used to it.

Two minutes later a hoarse scream filled the neighborhood, shaking the hearts of the residents. An ambulance and police sirens joined the chaos just too late to save the young girl. Sorrowfully they couldn't identify the identity of the corpse and she was dead unrecognised.

 Sorrowfully they couldn't identify the identity of the corpse and she was dead unrecognised

March 10, 2018

Third person p.o.v:

"it's the best brand of chocolate we have!"

"Best brand my ass! Last time you said the same thing and the time before too! And it all tasted... stupid!"

"Maybe if you clean the salt in your tongue little lady, then you will see how perfect it is."

"Aiiissshh~" Choi Soo jung walked out the candy store grumpy as ever. She looked at the chocolate in her hands biting her lips which erased the faint redness of lipstick. blood rushed inside her hustling her hands to peel the plastic cover. However, when she was about to open the bar of chocolate, a pair of hands grabbed hers which startled the girl to the core and resulted in her pushing whoever touched her.