slowly, gently, entirely {nick jackson request}

I walked back to the corner of the locker room the women had been assigned. "Where are you going?" Nick whipped me back around, pressing me close to his chest. We had been dating for months, approaching a year and I had decided to take everything so slowly. We hadn't even had sex. I wanted this to stay as every bit as perfect as it was and thought sex would just ruin and complicate it. My Massie, my amazing, beautiful, angelic Nick Massie. My Young Buck, my best friend, the love of my life. But I could never admit that out loud...I love him so much.

"To get my stuff, so I can go home, dork." I giggled and kissed him playfully. He deepened my kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I have to go ret, I'm so sore."

"Come home with me." He whispered almost beggingly.

"Are you serious?" I just laughed it off and tried to step away from his embrace.

"Absolutely, you deserve it. I'll rub your back, give you all the kisses you want, buy you food, let you sleep in my clothes and I get to wake up next to the most beautiful girl in the world." He kept me attached to him, our bodies intertwined and our lips still inches apart.

"I don't want you to think this means something it doesn't..." I whispered. I wasn't ready to sleep with Nick yet and probably wouldn't be for a while more.

"It doesn't mean anything like that.... Daisy, I lo- love spending time with you and you mean so much to me...please? You know I respect any decision you make." My Massie just almost slipped up the L word...

"Let me go get my stuff, okay, I'll be right back." I kissed him slowly, running my hand along his jaw. Those beautiful eyes held so much love and I knew I loved him too...but he would have to say it first.

We pulled up to the familiar little place with the lights on when Nick hadn't been home in who knows how long. "C'mon, go take a shower and I'll order food okay? Just tell me what you want." Of course, I couldn't decide and of course my Massie knew exactly what I wanted. "You know where the bathroom is, and the towels are, and where I keep my old shirts, grab anything you want. Okay? I'll be back by the time you get out. He kissed me and headed back out.

As I walked in Nick's bedroom, there was something different, it felt like home to me. The grey sheets and black comforter with the red pillow cases looked like home and the smell of his t-shirt sent a feeling through me that I still can't quite decide what was. I sat there, shirt pressed to my nose and realized what I thought would never be possible. I love Nick Massie more than I have ever loved anything in my whole entire life.

I finally grabbed a towel from the closet and turned the water on in the shower. I smiled at all the girly things Nick had bought just for when I slip over here because I like his shower more than mine. They were all of his favorite smells. Lilac shampoo and conditioner, vanilla body wash and my signature peach perfume sat in a glass bottle on the counter. He was so thoughtful, so considerate. Right as I slipped his shirt over my head, I heard the door open. "Babyyyy," the smell of food wafted in behind the smell of Nick.

"You are so sweet, thank you." I stepped out, still drying my hair. "You have your glasses on!" I ran over to him and ran my hand across his cheek. "I love it when you let me see you in your glasses."

"I could get used to coming home to that. My beautiful, amazing, sexy, powerful, intelligent, shining, talented..." He pulled me in by my waist and kissed me slowly. I let my hands fall on his face, then around his neck and tangled in his hair. He picked me up, setting me delicately on the countertop and continuing our kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and held him as close to me as possible. We both pulled away breathless. "I have to tell you something, okay, and please take it for what it is and please don't get upset, or think its just because I want to have sex with you, but god I do, but that kiss wasn't about sex, it was love....and I've never felt something so powerful when I kissed someone..."

"I love you..." I kissed him slowly, dragging my lips across his. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I giggled each time I said it.

"You..."

"I do, I love you, Nicholas Massie. With my whole heart. I'm so happy I'm here, with you."

"God, I love you." He kissed me again, harder this time.

"Let's eat dinner and go to bed, yeah honey?" I started unpacking what he had brought in, humming to myself as I did.

"Yanno, we could always eat dinner in bed?" Nick whispered as he snaked his arms around my waist from behind me.

"This, is why I love you." I giggled as he kissed my neck playfully. We crawled into the sheets and ate with our plates hovered above our laps. Afterwards, I took everything to the kitchen and crawled back into bed with my love to watch some stupid movie neither of us cared about. Nick laid his head on my chest, with his glasses still on, and peacefully fell asleep. Right before he fell asleep, he muttered a soft "I love you so much." And drifted off into the world of dreams. I sat up a while longer, running my fingers through his hair and admiring every detail of the man I loved.... not being afraid to admit it anymore. I eventually drifted off into my own slumber.

I woke up to the sun shining through the window above the bed and a soft hand running through my hair. "I can see it, I can see a couple of kids, a wedding, a forever, custom ring gear with your face on it to match Matt's. You're the only person to ever make this part of growing up seem worth it. I love you so much and cannot wait to spend forever by your side. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Your lips are always the perfect shade of pink, your skin is always so smooth, your hair sits perfectly all the time, and those big, bright, beautiful green eyes. Those are my favorite." I opened them upon his request. "Hey, good morning, sleepyhead." He chuckled, acting like nothing he had said before happened. 

    "Oh my god, how long did I sleep?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to let my smile hide the sweet somethings I had just heard.

"Long enough, my love." He kissed my nose and laid next to me. 

     "Nick..."

"Yes, baby?"

     "I love you." I ran my hand across his jaw.

"I love you most, my princess." 

      "...I heard what you said and honestly, I feel the same way."

"Mason."

      "Mason?"

"I want a son named Mason, Mason Massie." He smiled with his eyes closed as I ran my hand through his hair. 

      "We'll get there." I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Please marry me, please..." There was a smirk playing on his lips. Even with his eyes still closed I could see them sparkling.

     "Absolutely, as soon as you get me a ring." I snuggled deep into his embrace, my face resting on his shoulder with his arm around me. He reached down next to the bed and held a shinning, shimmering, beautiful rock in front of me. 

"Done and done, now marry me."  He smiled and I didn't know what to do, my whole body locked up. I was in shock, truly speechless. 

     "You're serious...."

"Absolutely, as soon as you say yes..." 

     "Yes, Nick. Yes, yes, yes." My Massie just made me a Massie forever.

"You're serious." He sat up quickly, almost dropping the ring.

     "Absolutely." I giggled. "I love you, of course, I want to marry you." 

"Oh my god," He slipped the ring on my finger before kissing me intensely. I have to call Matt." He fumbled around the bed and finally reached his phone. "SHE SAID YES, Dude. I can't believe this." I heard Matt yell "FuCK YEAH!" through the phone and couldn't help but to giggle. 

We didn't wait long, getting married in December. In October of the next year, we welcomed Mason Dakota Massie into the world and he is every bit his father's child. My Massie made me a Massie and then gave me one of my very own...