I want you {dirty ambrose request}

"Look alive, Kenz. Look alive." Seth bounced up and down as we waited for the music to hit. We playfully pushed each other back and forth "where's your man?" He chuckled, but he had a point. We had signed autographs, taken pictures it was game time now. No Ambrose?

"Kenzi! Can I get a picture?" A fan yelled.

"I'm sorry, honey. I've gotta go. I can come back after my match!" I blew him a kiss and he snatched my wrist, "it's just a picture, no need to be a bitch." I was taken back by the comment.

"Hey man, back off." Ambrose pushed him away from me and put an arm around the small of my back, pulling me as close to him as possible.

"Hey...there you are." I smiled up at him and he kissed the side of my head, keeping his hand on my hip. Before I could ask, the music hit and it was show time. The boys went out in a triangle formation, Dean leading and Roman and Seth two steps behind with me in the middle. They treated me like wrestling royalty. Dean flipped over the baricade and Roman lifted me over. I stood up on the apron and the boys stood behind me. With my shield, I was untouchable. The match went off without a hitch. I sat up on the turn buckle, then flipped over Dean caught me and we walked up the ramp like the badasses we were.

   "Hey, what do you say just me and you hit the ring tonight? Seth and Ro are pretty beat up."

"Yeah...that's fine? What's up with you tonight?"

    "Nothing, meet me there in five." He let his hand trace the small of my back on his way past me. Another unnecessary touch...Dean wasn't normally like this.

"Can we talk about earlier?" I asked as we rode to the hotel. I drove, Seth was passed out, Roman had both headphones in and Dean was up front with me.

   "What about it, sweetness?" He took his one headphone out and looked at me.

"You grabbed me like that, you never really touch me?"

    "You're my girl, Kenzi. I gotta protect you, besides that freak wouldn't let go."

"If I didn't know better, Dean Ambrose...I'd think you have a crush on me." I teased him.

     "If I had a crush on you, you'd know." He smirked and put his headphones back in. I got this feeling inside of me...I was nervous and excited and my feelings for Dean that had been locked away for so long fame bubbling back up.
"Hey, are we still chilling tonight?" Dean asked as we unloaded the car.

    "Yeah, it's just me in my room so you guys can come over whenever."

"Gotta FaceTime mi lady." Seth smirked

     "Jojo wants me to call her." Roman smiled.

"Just us?" Dean winked at me.

   "Guess so." I hit him playfully as we made our way inside.

"I'll see you in an hour." He kissed the top of my head and headed to his room. We had known each other for six years and he's touched me more in the last six hours than in our whole relationship. I tried to not think about it and decided to jump in the shower. "Kenzi!" I heard while I was washing my hair, "Ken where are you?" He laughed.

    "Shower! I'll be out in a minute!"

"Women and their showers, I swear to god." He muttered. I walked out 10 minutes later in a pair of shorts and a big T-shirt. Dean looked at me in a way I had never seen before.

   "Hey, you okay?" I chuckled

"Yeah, yeah. Uh, so what're we watching?"

    "Murder documentaries!" I plopped next to him on the bed and turned on one we both had never seen.